||The right to the exclusive use of the words EALING and STUDIOS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 5, 2005
(1) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(5) Algae, seaweeds and other plants
(6) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Cameras, cinematographic cameras, cinematographic film, animated cartoons, apparatus for editing cinematographic film; computer programs, computer software, computer data productions by electronic means, all for use in, and containing data and information relating to the film industry; CD ROMs, pre-recorded compact discs, optical discs, cassettes, computer discs and tapes, all featuring comedy or music or television programs or feature films; media for storing, carrying or transferring information, data, signals, images, sound, namely, pre-recorded digital versatile discs all containing films and entertainment programs and not including software; television sets, apparatus for coding, decoding and receiving or sending television signals.
(2) - Information about communication and broadcasting and electronic media; broadcasting services, namely, television and radio broadcasting; news agencies; rental of communications and broadcasting apparatus; advising, consultation and information services relating to the aforesaid; rental of sound recordings; rental of motion pictures; production of films, television and radio programs; dubbing; educational services relating to film, sound recordings, radio and television production and post-production; educational information relating to film, sound recordings, radio and television production and post-production; film radio and television program production; film radio and television program post-production services; film radio and television program editing services; television entertainment; cinema facilities; cinematographic film processing services; cinematographic film production services; rental of movie studios; rental of audio equipment; rental of video equipment; rental of lighting apparatus; rental of video cameras; rental of equipment in relation to production, post-production and editing of film radio and television programs; providing access to on-line information and communication services, computers and communications; computer software design; restaurant services; catering; cafes.
(3) - Printed publications, namely, periodicals, magazines, newsletters, books, directories; post cards; greeting cards; teaching manuals; writing implements, namely, pens and pencils; prospectuses; pamphlets; graphic reproductions; graphic prints; stationery, namely, writing paper and envelopes; posters; pictures; advertisement boards; boxes.
(4) - Clothing, namely t-shirts, jackets, shirts, sweatshirts, trousers, coats, headwear, namely, caps and visors; and footwear, namely, shoes, boots, slippers and sandals.