(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Two stars
(4) Tyres, tyre prints, snow chains, axles with or without wheels, steering wheels, radiators, exhausts, shock absorbers of land vehicles -- Note: Includes also any other parts of land vehicles not classified in another category or division.
(5) Heads of animals of series III
(7) Animals of series III stylized
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Automated global computer network based interactive teaching.
(2) - Children's books and magazines; stationery, namely paper and envelopes, napkins, party plates, party invitations, party packs, party hats, paper mobiles, banners, party cups, paper table covers, greeting cards, wrapping paper, calendars, pencil toppers.
(3) - Clothing for children, namely aprons, blouses, dresses, jumpers, infant sleepers, knickers, tank tops, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, warm-up suits, halloween costumes, pyjamas, robes, smocks, underwear, jeans, slacks, shorts, rainwear, sweaters, scarves, hats, caps, mittens, snowsuits, belts, swimwear, playsuits and bibs; footwear, namely shoes, sneakers, sandals, socks, boots, slippers; headgear, namely hats, head bands, ear muffs.
(4) - Walkie-talkies; electronic hand-held games; computer video based learning games; games and playthings, namely board games; toys and playsets, namely toy action figures, toy figures, pail and shovel sets, spinning tops; sand pails; soft and plush toys; bath toys; whistles; wind-up toys; ride on toys; cloth playmats and vinyl playmats; floor puzzles, toy puzzles.
(5) - Prerecorded audio-video and video cassettes, audio cassette tapes, compact discs and digital video discs featuring stories for children.
(6) - Jewellery; watches; wristwatches.
(7) - Furniture, namely, chairs, tables, toy boxes, desks, shelves, chests, and beds; sleeping bags; pillows.
(8) - Hair combs and make-up sponges; hand basins and bowls; electric tooth brushes; drinking glasses; plates; and lunch boxes.