||The right to the exclusive use of the word RESIDENCES is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 15, 2003
(1) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information