(3) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(4) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(6) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(8) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(9) One quadrilateral
(1) - Clothing, namely scarves, hats, gloves, mittens, skirts, pants, jeans, shorts, jogging suits, golf shirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, jerseys, fleece tops, sweaters, jackets, coats, ponchos, aprons, robes and swimmer; sporting goods, namely, sleeping bags, pillows, backpacks, sheets, comforters, blankets, towels, cushions, golf bags, golf shoe bags, golf putters, golf balls, golf club head covers, golf towels, golf tees, water bottles, helmets, baseballs, basketballs, sport racquets, tennis balls, footballs, soccer balls, ping pong balls, beachballs, fishing gear and tackle, first aid kits, tool boxes, pocket knives, binoculars, cameras, trophies, seat cushions, chairs, visors, wristbands, sunglass holders, fanny pouches, sports bags, coolers, thermoses, air mattresses, flashlights, watches, lunch kits, lunch boxes and insulated bottles; souvenir items, namely, umbrellas, coasters, mugs, dog tags, mouse pads, bumper stickers, banners, books and magazines, calendars, posters, notepaper, address books, day timers, gift cards, pencils, pens, calculators, ice scrapers, mirrors, buttons, candy, glasses, clocks, picture frames, paperweights, lapel pins, key chains and binders; toys; games and playthings, namely table top games, board games, card games, playing cards, toy characters, toy vehicles, frisbees, costumes and headgear; and briefcases and luggage; printed publications, namely newsletters, brochures, books, flyers and magazines.
(2) - Multimedia services, namely the provision of entertainment and information offered by way of multimedia applications including CD ROMS, databases, the Internet, television and other means of communication.
(3) - Entertainment services namely the production, broadcast, recording, transmission and distribution of television broadcast services and programs, Internet services, namely the provision of entertainment, information and interactive computer communication to the public and transmission of messages and programs offered through the medium of the Internet.