||The right to the exclusive use of the word CHILDREN is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 9, 2003
(2) Clouds, fog, vapor, smoke
(3) Measures -- Note: Not including time-measuring instruments, classified in 17.1, or balances and weights, classified in 17.3.
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) More than two lines or two bands
(7) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(8) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(9) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(10) Quadrilaterals with inscriptions projecting beyond one or more of the sides thereof
(12) One quadrilateral
(13) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(14) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(15) Letters or numerals representing an object
(16) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(17) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information