||Wednesday, January 1, 2003
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Hammers, sledge-hammers, mallets
(5) Other professionals (men) -- Note: Including astronauts.
(6) Men stylized
(7) Writing, drawing or painting materials, including artists' palette knives (except 20.1.15 and 20.1.17)
(8) Paint brushes
(9) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(10) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(11) Dwellings or buildings stylized
(12) Houses, skyscrapers
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Renovation and repair of housing for the needy, including low-income, elderly and handicapped persons; and providing information on renovation and repair of housing for the needy, including low-income, elderly and handicapped persons by means of a global computer network.