(1) - Computer hardware; phone line filters, DSL modem, interactive public computer terminals.
(2) - Internet portal services, providing an online portal network site.
(3) - Computer media, namely pre-recorded CD ROMs, magnetic disks and tapes related to the access of the Internet.
(4) - Creating, offering, operating, and managing an aggregation of Internet based service.
(5) - Computer software in the form of CD-ROM to access the Internet.
(6) - Telecommunication services namely: providing access to the Internet.
(7) - Computer software for use in accessing a global computer information network (Internet).
(8) - Telecommunication services namely, providing access to a global computer information network (Internet) featuring a wide variety of information; information storage and retrieval in the fields of business, finance, news, inforamtion, sports, entertainment, games, music, health, shopping, securities, insurance, education, travels, weather, currents events, reference materials, government services; creating indexes of information sites and other resources available on computer networks.
(9) - Computer software for providing access to computer network.
(10) - Management of a computer applications network of interactive public kiosks.
(11) - Computer software for use in sending and receiving email, creating and designing web sites.
(12) - Dissemination of advertising promoting the goods and services of others via an on-line electronic communications network.
(13) - Computer software for use in creating a web catalogue, for searching and retrieving information across a computer network; a directory of information sites, and resources available on a computer network recorded on compact disk, diskette, tapes, or other machine-readable media.
(14) - Custoner support for multi-media interactive computer applications, basic network access and various Internet applications.
(15) - Computer programs for viewing or using a variety of communication services namely, interactive multimedia news, information, entertainment, education, health, finance, securities, insurance and government services.
(16) - Distribution of computer programs developed by others.
(17) - Computer program package namely computer software for accessing the global computer communication and inforamtion network (Internet), related guides and munuals thereof.
(18) - Electronic telecommunication services enabled or delivered via the Internet, namely e-mail, telephone and fax communications.
(19) - Printed publications, namely: magazine and journal; Books regarding computer networks and searching and retrieving information, sites, and other resources on computer networks.
(20) - Telecommunication services namely providing Internet rate plans and bundles.