(1) - Oil well and gas drilling, workover, and service rigs and all parts comprising such rigs.
(2) - Construction workover, completion, and servicing of oil well and gas wells.
(3) - Equipment and supplies for the construction of oil well and gas well drilling, service, and workover rigs.
(4) - Repair and conditioning of oil well and gas well drilling, workover and service rigs and all parts comprising such drilling, workover, and service rigs.
(5) - Oil well and gas well drilling, completion, servicing, workover, production and well testing equipment namely, roller chain, hoses, piping, valves, fittings, fluid end expendables, pulsation dampeners, mud pump pistons and rubbers, piston rods, pony rods, mud testing kits, space heaters, brake blocks, handling tools and all parts comprising such handling tools, power tong parts, packing for swivels and pumps, wash pipe, swivels, pumps and all parts comprising such pumps, thread lubricants, hammer unions, swivel joints, pipe connectors, tank connectors, shale shaker parts, derrick tape, swab cups, saver rubbers, stripper rubbers, wiper rubbers, degreaser and cleaning compounds, instrumentation, safety equipment, rope, downhole drilling motors, and all parts comprising such downhole drilling motors, measurement devices, and parts comprising such measurement devices, seal assemblies, liner systems, well stimulation equipment, namely equipment for fracturing, acidizing and perforating, bridge plugs, cement retainers, tubing anchors, sand pumps, flow control equipment, drill bits, down hole drilling tools, surface well head diverters and pressure control equipment, open and cased hole wireline logging units, data acquisition systems, logging tools, and all parts comprising such seal assemblies, liner systems, well stimulation equipment, bridge plugs, cement retainers, tubing anchors, sand pumps, flow control equipment, drill bits, down hole drilling tools, surface well head diverters and pressure control equipment, open and cased hole wireline logging units, data acquisition systems, and logging tools.
(6) - Rental of oil well and gas drilling, servicing, workover, production, completion and testing equipment namely, top drives, steam boilers, generators, drill pipe, drill collars, tubing, handling tools, power tongs, tanks, desanders, desilters, centrifuges, well pressure control equipment, namely accumulators, blowout preventers, blowout preventer rams, blowout preventer stacks, rotating active diverters, and rotating control heads, valves, downhole tools, swivels, blocks, drilling and valve manifolds, power operated pumps and pump equipment, adapters, flanges, bolts, studs, nuts, breathing equipment, mud cans, bales, spools, laydown troughs, tubing plugs, substitutes, separators, flow lines, flare stacks, line heaters, chokes, trailers, computer data acquisition systems, chemical injector systems, filter systems, gas compressors, exhaust gas processors, membrane gas generators, flow meters, light towers, garbage containers, shale bins, front end loaders, portable lavatories, vapour tight environmental battery units, knockout drums, gas boots, treaters, pup joints, diverter systems, circulating heads, chicksan-loops, crosses, dresser sleeves, drifts, frac heads, hoses, kelly drives, pipe racks, spools, tees, testing plugs, torque indicators, stabilizers, shock subs, jars, torque reduction tools, and natural gas compressor packages.
(7) - Compression packages used for transmission of gas.
(8) - Rental, repair, and conditioning of production, servicing, completion and workover equipment, namely, crossover swages, gauge rings, casing centralizers, tubing swivels, packers, plugs, setting tools, anchors, casing collar locators, bailers, casing scrapers, retainers, stingers, wireline adapter kits, cup stimulation tools, cup type tester tools, seal assemblies, liner systems, stimulation equipment, namely equipment for fracturing, acidizing and perforating, cement retainers, tubing anchors, sand pumps, flow control equipment, drill bits, and down hole drilling tools.
(9) - Mobile trailers for living, working, and office facilities.
(10) - Engineering services for oil well and gas well drilling, workovers, servicing, and completions, rig design and rig construction.
(11) - Engineering services, namely, well completion systems' design and associated equipment development, downhole risk assessment of tools, tubing movement and force analysis, downhole tool failure analysis, and downhole tool design.
(12) - Engineering, design, and manufacture of drilling, workover and service rigs and all parts comprising such rigs, oil well and gas well drilling, production, completion and workover tools, customized oil and gas compression equipment, oilfield equipment, and mobile natural gas compression systems.
(13) - Repair and maintenance services for oilfield equipment, namely power transmission equipment, gas compressor units, pump units, power equipment and engines and all parts comprising such power transmission, gas compressor units, pumps units, power equipment and engines.
(14) - Selling oilfield equipment manufactured by others.
(15) - Oil well and gas well drilling, evaluation, stimulation and testing services; namely directional drilling services, well surveying services, measurement-while-drilling, logging-while-drilling, well logging, coring, data acquisition and analysis, on-site supervision of construction of wells, control pressure drilling, underbalanced drilling services, separation services, inert gas supply, active wellhead diverter services, well stimulation services, fishing services, slick line, downhole casing and tubing repairing, and maintenance services.
(16) - Oil well and gas well reservoir maintenance services.
(17) - Engineering services for control pressure drilling and underbalanced drilling.
(18) - Distribution and resale of oilfield equipment and parts and supplies for drilling, service and workover rigs, wireline logging units, and well testing units.
(19) - Picker truck services.
(20) - Industrial cleaning services. Industrial vacuuming services. Water blasting cleaning services. High pressure water cutting services, freeze line plugging services, and industrial leak repair services. Industrial catalyst services, namely, catalyst change out services.
(21) - Dredging services.
(22) - Camp and catering services.