(1) - Electric, electronic, facsimile, telex, telephone, telegram, data acquisition installations, apparatus and instruments; all for processing, logging, storing, transmission, display, reception, input, output or print-out of non-pictorial or graphical data; computer software and programmes; computer software and publications in electronic form supplied on-line from databases or from facilities provided on the Internet (including web sites); computer software and telecommunications apparatus (including modems) to enable connection to databases and the Internet; computer software to enable searching of data; computer software and networking hardware for the facilitation of interactive multimedia communications; digital wireless telecommunications hardware and software; computer software for use in creating, editing and delivering textual and graphic information via computer communication networks; computer programs for digital publishing, printing, imaging, and electronic document storage, manipulation, transfer and retrieval; computers, computer hardware and computer output devices, printers, imagesetters, copiers, proofers, platemakers, printing presses and screen displays; facsimile machines and other telecommunications equipment; computer programs and telecommunications equipment; computer programs for digital publishing, printing and imaging via a local or global communications network; optical disc players and computer programs therefor; electronic devices for receiving television and global communication network transmissions and transmitting them to a television or other display device and computer programs for use therewith; entertainment consoles comprising computer hardware and software for providing audio, video, and multimedia output; handheld computers; operating system programs; computer programs for managing communications and data exchange between handheld computers and desktop computers; parts and fittings for all the aforesaid goods.
(2) - Commercial or industrial management assistance; commerical or industrial information agencies; advertising and promotion services and information services relating thereto; rental of advertising space; television advertising commercials; compilation of advertisements for use as web pages on the Internet; preparation and presentation of audio visual displays for advertising purposes; dissemination of advertising matter; business information services; receipt, storage and provision of computerised business information data; marketing studies; business planning, business appraisal; marketing and business research; compilation of business statistics and commercial information; advice and assistance in the selection of goods and services; all provided via the Internet, terrestrial or satellite television, radio or other means of communication; retail services; department store services; on-line department store services.
(3) - Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; photographs; stationery; instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); publications, journals and newspapers.
(4) - Financial and monetary affairs; banking services; securities brokerage and electronic discount brokerage services and on-line discount brokerage services; investment services; lending services and lending against security; offering of treasury and derivative financial products; investment banking, treasury and foreign exchange services and providing financial services to institutional investment client; trust, credit, investment, savings, safety deposit, loans, loan guarantees; credit card and charge card services; automated banking services; financial management and advisory services relating to investment; financial planning and financial services; financial appraisal; actuarial services; arranging and financial management of life insurances, guarantee insurance and mutual funds; pension services, insurance underwriting; travel insurance; bankers' clearing services; financial advisory services; buying and issuing of travel cheques; currency exchange services; escrow services; fund and capital investment advisory services; stockbroking agency services; executors services; provision of financial guarantees; issuing letters of credit and certificates of deposit; investment trust services; surety services; share underwriting; clearing-house services; insurance services; insurance consultancy; insurance information; insurance underwriting, accident insurance underwriting, fire insurance underwriting, health insurance underwriting, life insurance underwriting, marine insurance underwriting; insurance brokerage, accident insurance brokerage, fire insurance brokerage, health insurance brokerage, life insurance brokergae, marine insurance brokerage; savings banks; credit bureaux; issuance of credit cards; debit card services; issue of tokens of value; deposits of valuables; safe deposit services; funds transfer, electronic funds transfer; fiduciary services; stock exchange quotations; stocks and bonds brokerage; banking evaluation; fiscal assessments; financial management; instalment loans, lease-purchase financing, hire-purchase financing, mortgage banking; retirement payment services; and all the above also provided on-line from a computer database or the Internet; provision of information, consultancy services and advisory services relating to all the aforesaid services.
(5) - Construction and repair services of information technology systems and telecommunication apparatus; maintenance, repair, installation and support services for computers, computer peripheral devices, telecommunication apparatus, and parts and accessories therefor; on-site computer set-up and installation services and maintenance of computers, computer system and telecommunication apparatus; provision of information relating to repair or installation provided on-line from a computer database or the Internet.
(6) - Electronic and telecommunication transmission services; transmission of data, documents, messages, images, sounds, voices, text, audio, video and electronic communications and data and information by electronic, computer, cable, radio, radiopaging, teleprinter, teleletter, electronic mail, facsimile machine, television, microwave, laserbeam, communications satellite, microwave link, terrestrial means, cable, wireless or wirelink system or other communications means; provision of multi-media information and interactive multimedia services; consultancy services relating to data communications; transmission, provision of display of information for business or domestic purposes from a computer-stored data bank; electronic mail services; telecommunication services relating to the Internet; telecommunication of information (including web pages), computer programs and any other data; providing user access to the Internet (services providers); providing telecommunications connections to the Internet or databases; teletext services; telecommunication gateway services; provision of telecommunication on-line access and links to the Internet and Intranet.
(7) - Warehousing services; travel services; tourist offices services (except hotel reservation) and tourist agency services; arranging and providing transport by land, sea and air; arranging and providing tours and cruises; travel agency services; ticketing services for travel; rental of apparatus for transportation by land, sea and air; cargo handling; provision of car parking facilities; carting and chauffeur services; collection of goods for transportation, crating of goods, delivery of goods; escorting of travellers; guarded transport, travel guide services; porter services; conducting sightseeing tours; tour operating and organising; transport brokerage; travel courier services; chartering of ships; cruise ship services; ferry transport services; sea freight services; marine transport services; piloting of ships; pleasure boat transport services; river transport services; reservation services for travel; and all the above also provided on-line from a computer database or the Internet; freight services, freight forwarding, freight brokerage services; shipping agency; transportation of goods, shipping of goods, parcel delivery; packaging and storage of goods; provision of information, consultancy services and advisory services relating to all the aforesaid services.
(8) - Arranging and conducting of conferences; organization of exhibitions for cultural or educational purposes; organization and sponsorship of competitions; arranging of workshops; arranging and conducting of seminars; publication of texts; education and entertainment, sports and leisure services in the nature of planning, production and distribution of live or recorded audio, visual or audiovisual material for broadcasting on terrestrial means, cable, satellite channels, the Internet, wireless or wirelink systems and other means of communication; provision of information relating to television and radio programmes, entertainment, music, sport and recreation; information relating to entertainment or education, provided on-line from a computer database or the Internet or via terrestrial means, cable, satellite channels, wireless or wirelink systems and other means of communication; electronic games services provided by means of the Internet or via terrestrial means, cable, satellite channels, wireless or wirelink systems and other means of communication; providing on-line electronic publications (not downloadable); publication of electronic books and journals on-line; box office services; teletext services; organisation of promotional activities through audio visual media; information and advisory services relating to education and entertainment.
(9) - Development, management and operation of ports; design, drawing and commissioned writing, all for the compilation of web pages on the Internet; creating and maintaining web sites; hosting web sites of others; installation and maintenance of computer software; provision of access to the Internet; provision of Internet services; provision of access to sites on an electronic information network; provision of access to various databases; leasing access time to a computer data base (other than by Internet services providers); news and current affairs information services; hiring, rental and leasing of computers, television and television display apparatus, set-top boxes, computer programs, computer terminals, monitors, computer keyboards, laptop computers, modems, computer peripherals, any other internet devices and parts and accessories of all these goods; computer services; computer services provided on-line from the Internet; consultancy services relating to computer industries; infomediary services relating to bringing customers and/or buyers and sellers together to facilitate commerce mediation; all the aforesaid information also provided on-line from a computer data base or from the Internet.