||Wednesday, January 22, 2003
(1) Cog wheels, wheel cogs
(2) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(3) Letters or numerals representing an object
(4) Robots having the appearance of animals
(5) Robots of human appearance
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer products, namely computer game and design software, computer game disks, computer game programs, computer game cassettes and tapes, computer game cartridges, multimedia software (downloadable from a global computer network), computer firmware for use in computer games, computer mouse pads, computer screen savers, video game machines for use with television, video game cartridges and tape cassettes, pre-recorded video tapes featuring computer games and characters, cinematographic films, computer game programs and video game machines for use with television sets and motion picture films for broadcast on television and cable networks featuring the action and science fiction genres, electronic alarms, namely personal electronic alarms and door electronic alarms used for personal safety, message boards, door sentinels, password-activated diaries; pocket reference personal digital assistants, and smart hand-held devices, namely electronic mail message communicators, electronic and animatronic banks (piggy) and clocks.
(2) - Printed matter, namely magazines, periodicals, newsletters and news bulletins featuring robotic characters and vehicles; children's fictional and action books featuring robotic characters and vehicles, stationery, posters, comic books, stickers, pens and pencils alI featuring robotic characters and vehicles; collectible trading cards featuring robotic characters and vehicles.
(3) - Collectible key chains, plastic and non-metal, collectible backpack accessories, namely collectable miniature toys that can be attached to backpacks, plastic and all featuring robotic characters and vehicles.I
(4) - Non-metal piggy banks.
(5) - Clothing, namely t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sweatpants.
(6) - Toys, namely battery and non-battery operated assembled and non-assembled toy action figures featuring robots and vehicles, remote and radio controlled vehicles, slot and open track racing sets, die cast vehicles, battery and non-battery action figures featuring robots and vehicle model kits of all descriptions, talking and non-talking, electronic and non-electronic figures and dolls in various designs, scales and materials and constructions, talking and non-talking electronic and non-electronic stuffed, plush and cloth toys in all designs, scales, materials and constructions including bean bag plush toys and plush collectible backpack clip-ons, playsets of all descriptions for use in connection with all the aforementioned action figures featuring robots, vehicles, namely toy robotic cars and trucks, electronic hand-held games of all descriptions, electronic and non-electronic tabletop, board and action games of all descriptions, electronic table-top pinball machines, creative activity games.