(1) Equipment for horses (except 18.2.1)
(2) Shadows or silhouettes of men
(3) Men stylized
(4) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(5) Ice or roller skates, skateboards
(6) Other sporting articles -- Notes:(a) Including gymnastic apparatus and instruments. -- (b) Not including ice-axes (14.9.5), bows (23.1.5), arrows and darts, which are classified in division 24.15, javelins (23.1.1), sailboards (18.3.2).
(1) - Clothing: team uniforms, mascots, training gear, all related to Pivot Whipping Game: sweat shirts, tee shirts, fashion shirts, jump suits, swimsuits, bathing suits, all fleece wears, anoraks, parkas, hair bands, neck bands, children's wear, vests, blazers, jackets, bomber jackets, winter jackets, blazers, summer jackets, hosiery, socks, shorts, sweat pants, pants, tank tops, pajamas, jerseys, jogging suits, training wear, sport shirts, rugby shirts, sweaters, cardigans, belts, ties, all types of foot wear for Pivot Whipping Game, on ice, or dry surface. Head scarves, masks, berets, hats, baseball hats, dress hats, fashion hats, safety paddings, wrist bands, knee pads, elbow pads, warm up suits, raincoats, polo necks, gold shirts, wind breaker jackets, long coats, leg warmers, ski suits, scarves, overcoats, jumpsuits, slacks, boxer shorts, mittens, suspenders, underwear, knitted shirts, water resistant jackets, leather jackets, blazers, leather pants, all in relation to Pivot Whipping Game, cross training shoes, fashion shoes, galoshes, visors, hoods, ear muffs, neck wear, bandannas, rain boots, rain coats, tennis shoes, slicker costumes, waist length bras for training, jeans, leggings, court shoes, bed spreads.
(2) - Demonstration where required, repair, exchange of product (some rules might apply).
(3) - Foods; beverages, fruit drinks, all chocolate products, candy, thirst quenchers, lollipops, chewing gums, soft drinks, beers, commercials in relation to Pivot Whipping Game, on the counter medication ads, cereal, fruit juices, chips.
(4) - Accessories; athletic bags, shoes, overnight bags, carry on bags, umbrellas, backpacks, baby backpacks, duffel bags, luggage, tote bags, luggage tags, valises, patio umbrellas, canes, business card cases, stationery in relation to the said, book bags, billfolds, all purpose sport bags related to Pivot Whipping Game, dog tags, gym bags, purses, coin purses, wallets, handbags, shoulder bags, fanny packs, waist packs, key cases, key holders, knapsacks, mugs, coffee mugs, pens, pencils, crayons, markers, erasers, highlighters, banners, sunglasses, rucksacks, trunks for traveling, hair products, scents, lotions, sunglasses.
(5) - Audio and computer related products: compact discs (CDs), video games, laser discs, pre-recorded audio and video cassettes, training videos related to Pivot Whipping Game, computer carry on cases, radio, telephone and computer programs related to the said. Computer operated systems in the field of P.W.G.; mouse pads, computer soft wear featuring Pivot Whipping Game, namely screen savers in computers, video game soft wear; video game cartridges and video game machines for use with televisions, binoculars, sunglasses, eye frames, eye straps, chains, watches, simulated games, billboards.
(6) - Toys; games and sporting goods for leisure use in relation to Pivot Whipping Game, namely P.W.G. Apparatus, miniature forms of P.W.G. apparatus, plastic or otherwise for young kids under the age of 7. Board games of P.W.G. Plastic apparatus of the said. Gloves, sleeves, pivot trading cards, cartoons, comic books, albums, paper napkins writing instrument accessories, commemorative game programs and hardware. Action figures. Demonstrative manuals on P.W.G.