(1) - Personal toiletries, namely, perfumery, toothpaste, deodorant, antiperspirant, deodorant soap, soaps for hands, face and body soap, shaving cream, shaving gel, shaving foam, hair colourants and dyes, shaving balm, essential oils, and hair shampoo.
(2) - Drilling of wells.
(3) - Cosmetics, namely, facial toners, serums, facial cleansers, body cleansers, skin texturizers, foundation make-up, moisturizers, lip gloss, lipstick, rouge, blush powders, and eye makeup.
(4) - Factory and dwelling construction.
(5) - Hand tools and hand-operated implements, namely, knives, forks, spoons, spoon racks, spoon rests, cutlery, cutlery baskets, egg cutters, nut crackers, scissors, razors, electric razors, hair combs and brushes, bath sponges, cosmetic sponges, manicure sets, apple corers, corkscrews, bottle openers, and pocket knives.
(6) - Furnace installation and repair.
(7) - Electric, photographic, cinematographic, optical, measuring, signalling, life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments.
(8) - Installation and repair of freezing equipment.
(9) - Apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images.
(10) - Machinery installation, maintenance and repair.
(11) - Magnetic data carriers, recording discs, computer software and hardware.
(12) - Mining extraction.
(13) - Computers and data carriers.
(14) - Quarrying services.
(15) - Vehicles, namely, apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water.
(16) - Pipeline construction and maintenance.
(17) - Paper and cardboard products, namely, catalogues, brochures, wrapping paper, greeting cards, stickers, and cardboard boxes and goods made from these materials.
(18) - Pier breakwater building.
(19) - Printed matter, namely, books, magazines, periodicals, brochures, calendars, posters, and art prints.
(20) - Rental of excavators and construction equipment.
(21) - Mounted and unmounted photographs.
(22) - Road paving.
(23) - Stationery, namely, writing paper, note paper, envelopes, business cards, calling cards, and gift enclosure cards.
(24) - Import and export agency services.
(25) - Artists' materials, namely, paint brushes, art paper, art mounts, art pads, paint for artists, and palettes for painting.
(26) - Custom design and manufacture of jewellery.
(27) - Office requisites (except furniture).
(28) - Laser scribing, precious and semi-precious gem cutting, grinding and polishing.
(29) - Instructional and teaching materials, namely, textbooks, educational books, educational toys, audio cassette tapes, video cassette tapes, and audio and video compact discs.
(30) - Operation of a retail business selling wares and services to others.
(31) - Plastic materials for packaging, namely, plastic film for industrial or commercial wrapping, plastic boxes, plastic ropes, plastic strapping, and plastic tie downs.
(32) - Operation of a wholesale business selling wares and services to others.
(33) - Leather and imitation leather sold in bulk and items made of leather and imitation leather, namely, key cases, credit card and business card holders, toiletry bags, attache cases, school bags and satchels, vanity cases, suitcases, walking sticks, saddlery, handbags, and beach bags.
(34) - Operation of an electronic commerce business selling wares and services to others, through a global computer network.
(35) - Umbrellas, parasols, and walking sticks.
(36) - Operation of a website providing information and consulting services.
(37) - Hand-held personal accessories, namely, purses, pocket wallets, handbags, beachbags, briefcases, attache cases, school bags and satchels, vanity cases, toiletry bags, credit card and business card holders, luggage, key cases, suitcases and garment bags.
(38) - Furniture.
(39) - Mirrors, goods of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, tortoiseshell, and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics or coral.
(40) - Household textiles, namely, towels, face cloths, sheets, coverlets, bed skirts, quilts, bedspreads, tarpaulins, curtains, cushions, dishcloths, wall hangings, pillow cases, ironing board covers and liners, tapestries, tablemats, cloth napkins, tablecloths, and placemats.
(41) - Small domestic housewares and household utensils and accessories, namely, chinaware, placemats, paper napkins and textile napkins, earthenware, vases, plates, bowls, cups, saucers, coasters, pottery , trivets, trays, salt and pepper shakers and grinders, tea cozies, oven mitts, artificial flower arrangements, baskets, blinds, cutting boards, rubber bottle stoppers, brooms, butter molds, cake plates, food storage boxes, egg cups, girandoles, corncob holders, creamers, oil pitcher sets, wine racks, figurines, flashlights, fly swatters, fondue sets, goblets, hampers, coat hangers, footrests, jardinieres, trays, jars, jar openers, fruit squeezers, lazy susans, dish mats, spice mills, coffee mills, dish holders, buckets, pitchers, flowerpots, sandwich boxes, lunch boxes, saucers, venetian
(42) - Unworked or semi-worked glass.
(43) - Glassware, porcelain and earthenware.
(44) - Men's, women's, and children's clothing, namely, T-shirts, sweaters, hooded sweatshirts, pants, jackets, shorts, scarves, mitts, aprons, gloves, blazers, sportcoats, slacks and pants, tailored shirts and blouses, sportshirts, shorts, sweaters, cardigans, pullovers, polo shirts, golf-type placket shirts, ties, vests; tank tops, rugby shirts, hockey shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, bathing suits, jackets, denim jeans, jumpers, jogging suits, belts, beltbuckles, knit briefs, knit undershirts, boxer shorts; socks, hosiery, sleepshirts, pyjamas, nightshirts, robes, sleep shorts, raincoats, rain hats, rain capes, ponchos.
(45) - Footwear and related accessories, namely, shoes, boots, sandals, moccasins, slippers, over-shoes, shoe polish, and shoe horns.
(46) - Headwear, namely, hats, visors, bonnets, toques, straw hats, sunglasses, baseball hats, helmets, caps, headbands, headscarves, and earmuffs.
(47) - Sewing notions, namely, buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles.
(48) - Carpets, rugs, mats and matting, other materials for covering existing floors.
(49) - Works of art, namely: textile wall hangings and tapestries, non-textile wall hangings, art pictures, fine art photographs and photographic prints, paintings, art reproductions, plaques, murals, lithographic prints, and sculptures made of bone, ivory, wood, plaster, cement, stone, earthenware, non-precious metal, porcelain, and plaster.
(50) - Games and playthings, namely, playing cards, decals, badges, vinyl puffy stickers, stickers, sticker albums, art and craft kits, computer software, namely, computer video games and pre-recorded interactive CD ROM adventure and strategy games, puppets, piggy banks, balloons, marbles, kites, name tags, comic books, collector cards, lunchboxes, board games, jigsaw puzzles, colour your own posters, paint by number sets, crayon by numbers sets, stuffed and inflatable toys, plush and flat fabric toys, colouring books, and activity books.
(51) - Gymnastic and sporting articles, namely, wrestling mats, parallel bars, and uneven bars, spring boards, beat boards, box horses, pommel horses, horizontal bars, high bars, climbing ropes, still rings, balance benches, balance beams, and climbing frames, exerciser expanders, gloves, body building equipment and exercise equipment for home and gym use, namely, weight lifting machines, free weights, bodybuilding machines, treadmills, trampolines, and stair stepping machines, sports protective equipment, namely, elbow guards, knee guards, shin guards, rollers for stationary exercise bicycles, rowing machines, sailboards, stationary exercise bicycles, skis, surf boards, spring boards, water skis, surf skis, sailboards for windsurfing.
(52) - Brewed, distilled, and fermented alcoholic beverages.
(53) - Jewellery.
(54) - Smoker's accessories, namely, tobacco, cigarettes, cigars, matches, and lighters.
(55) - Writing instruments.
(56) - Eyewear.
(57) - Precious metals and their alloys, and goods made of precious metals and precious stones.
(58) - Pre-recorded video cassettes, audio cassettes, computer disks, compact disks, and CDRoms.