||The right to the exclusive use of the portion of the mark which translates to BARBECUE SPICE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 2, 2003
(2) Heads, busts
(3) Men wearing folk or historical costume
(4) Native(s), Aboriginal(s), Indian our Inuit rep. of the Canadian people
(5) Parchments with furled or fringed edges
(6) Banderoles, cartouches
(8) Bisons, bulls
(9) Eagles, falcons, vultures, condors
(10) One leaf
(11) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(12) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(13) Crags, rocks, walls of rocks -- Notes:(a) Including rock formations like pinnacle rocks and fairy chimneys. -- (b) Not including reefs (6.3.1).
(14) Tents, yurts
Goods and Services Information