||Wednesday, October 30, 2002
(1) Other signs, notations or symbols
(2) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(3) Quadrilaterals containing one or more triangles or lines forming an angle
(4) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) One quadrilateral
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software for use in designing, installing and executing mainframe and client/server application programs, for integrating the financial, manufacturing and sales functions of a business, and for managing customer service and support functions of a business.
(2) - Business management consulting; business consulting, namely business management consulting; business process re-engineering and business process management consulting; business process management; business process consulting, namely business management consulting, business process re-engineering and business process management consulting; business marketing consulting services; procurement services, namely, purchasing computer hardware and software for others; providing information in the fields of business management consulting, business consulting, and finance; project management in the fields of information systems design, specification, procurement, installations, and implementation; business acquisitions consulting; analysis services, namely, market analysis and financial analysis; business appraisals; conducting business and market research surveys; business information services in the field of business change management, business process management, business strategic management and planning services, and business technology, business management planning; business merger consultation; business networking; conducting business research and surveys; business supervision; commercial and industrial management assistance; economic forecasting and analysis; personnel management consultation; preparing business reports; arranging and conducting trade shows and conferences in the field of business and business management; providing information in the field of business consulting.
(3) - Pamphlets, books, newsletters, brochures, magazines, reports, journals, manuals and guides in the field of business management, information technology, and computerized information processing.
(4) - Financial affairs, namely providing financial information, monetary exchange and financial analysis and consultation; monetary affairs, namely providing financial information, monetary exchange and financial analysis and consultation; venture capital financing.
(5) - Installation, implementation, maintenance, and repair services with respect to computers, computer systems, computer networks and computer hardware.
(6) - Educational services, namely, conducting courses, seminars, workshops, and classes in the fields of computer software development and implementation, computer software usage, business, and business operations and distributing course materials in connection therewith; developing educational materials for others in the fields of computer software development and implementation, computer software usage, business, and business operations.
(7) - Mediation services; providing information in the fields of information technology, computers, and computer systems; consulting in the areas of computers, computer systems and computer systems design; computer services, namely, design of computer systems for others; computers services, namely, providing databases in the fields of business consulting, information technology, computers and computer systems; information technology consulting services; computer software design for others; computer site design; installation, implementation, maintenance, and repair services with respect to computer software.