(1) - Paper goods, namely; books brochures, posters, pamphlets, workshop manuals, work books, study aids and study guides, text books, certificates, diplomas and awards, magazines, news bulletins, payroll registers, bank deposit reports, deduction summaries.
(2) - Communication and advocacy services on behalf of members including representation of members interests to government and other groups, publication of quarterly newsletter to its members and communications assistance.
(3) - Instructional and/or educational materials, namely; audio and/or video recordings, overhead transparencies, workbooks, textbooks, research papers, reports, studies.
(4) - Comprehensive managerial, administrative and organizational support and educational services for boards and administrators, conducting seminars, publishing manuals, organizing annual conventions and facilitating inter-district meetings.
(5) - Clothing, namely; t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps.
(6) - Human resources services namely: collective bargaining and employee relations assistance for employers and out of scope job survey and compensation programs.
(7) - Novelty items, namely: pins, keys chains, mugs.
(8) - Payroll services for health care staff.
(9) - Computer software programs providing comprehensive managerial and administrative support functions for health care facilities namely, personnel, payroll, budgeting and scheduling applications with integrated inquiry, data entry and entry and editing, on-line reporting and file transfer capabilities.
(10) - Pension, dental, group life and disability income plan administration for health care employees.
(11) - Computer software program for the organization of nursing information.
(12) - Materials management services namely, group tendering for health care supplies, equipment services and information technology (software) implementation.
(13) - Education and training services namely: occupational health and safety education and training services namely: occupational health and safety education and training.
(14) - Providing support and assistance with administrative matters.
(15) - Developing and assisting with the development of programs and manuals.