||Wednesday, October 9, 2002
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(6) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) One quadrilateral
(9) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
Goods and Services Information