(2) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(3) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(4) More than two quadrilaterals, inside one another
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(7) Other leaves
(8) Stylized leaves
Goods and Services Information