||The right to the exclusive use of the words COURIER SERVICES is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 07, 2003
(1) Aeroplanes, helicopters -- Notes: (a) Including parts of aeroplanes (tails, wings, cockpits, etc.). -- (b) Not including propellers for aircraft (15.1.13).
(2) Stylized aeroplanes
(3) Straight lines or bands
(4) Two lines or bands
(5) Thin lines
(6) Horizontal lines or bands
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information