||The right to the exclusive use of the word CONSULTING is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, April 23, 2003
(1) Straight lines or bands
(2) Wavy lines or bands, zigzag lines or bands
(3) More than two lines or two bands
(4) Horizontal lines or bands
(5) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(6) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of a band with one or more wavy or zigzag sides
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(9) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(11) Trees or bushes in stylized form
(12) One tree or one bush
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Forest resource plans, namely for the planning of roads, harvesting areas, reserve areas, visual landscape design and environmental issues placed on maps and described in reports; Geomatic products, namely maps produced by various methods.
(2) - Resource planning namely planning the location of roads, harvesting areas, access, addressing environmental concerns, socio-economics concerns, visual and recreational concerns and balancing out the various needs for the land base.
(3) - Environmental plans, namely, fish, wildlife, water resource maps and reports; Engineering/geoscience designs namely maps and drawings of roads, bridges, water drainage structures and slope stabilization.
(4) - Engineering and geoscience services namely providing drawings and designs to address professional codes and requirements to protect the environment, property, life and other forest resource values.