||The right to the exclusive use of the word Bar-B-Q is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, January 01, 2003
(1) Knives, forks and spoons
(2) Spatulas, tart slices, other table implements
(3) Horseshoes -- Note: Including horseshoe-shaped magnets.
(4) Other geometrical figures, indefinable designs -- Note: Including scratch marks.
(6) Pigs, boars, warthogs
(7) Cows, calves
(8) Animals of series IV stylized
(9) Animals of series IV in costume
(10) Birds stylized
(11) Birds in costume
(12) Cocks, hens, chickens
(13) Trees or bushes of triangular shape, conical shape (pointed at top), or candle-flame shape (firs, cypresses, etc.)
(15) Trees or bushes in stylized form
(16) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(18) Cooks' caps
Goods and Services Information