||Wednesday, December 11, 2002
(1) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(2) Other sporting articles -- Notes:(a) Including gymnastic apparatus and instruments. -- (b) Not including ice-axes (14.9.5), bows (23.1.5), arrows and darts, which are classified in division 24.15, javelins (23.1.1), sailboards (18.3.2).
(3) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(4) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(6) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(7) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Pre-recorded videotapes.
(2) - Home shopping services in the field of health and fitness instruction through the use of television and the internet.
(3) - CDs featuring music.
(4) - Health and fitness instruction (for individuals and fitness professionals).
(5) - Printed instructional materials featuring health and fitness matters.
(6) - Sports and fitness apparel, namely, footwear, athletic footwear, shorts, blazers, blouses, coats, foul weather gear, gym shorts, pants, parkas, polo shirts, ponchos, pullovers, rain coats, shirts, slacks, sweat pants, sweat shirts, sweat shorts, sweaters, t-shirts, tank tops, jackets, jeans, suits, jogging suits, warm-up suits, leotards, leg warmers, headwear, namely hats and caps, sleepwear, and loungewear.
(7) - Miniature trampolines.