(1) Hockey or ringette player(s)
(2) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(3) Hockey or ringette equipment
(4) Golf clubs, hockey sticks, polo mallets
(5) Insects (except 3.13.1), spiders
(6) Insects or spiders in costume
(7) Bees, wasps
(1) - Entertainment services; namely, the performance and presentation of hockey games and the rendering thereof through the media of radio, television and printed publications.
(2) - Clothing, namely; tank tops, sweatshirts, t-shirts, sportshirts, hockey sweaters, shorts, cardigans, jogging suits, undershirts, pyjamas, robes, warm-up suits; headware namely; toques, caps, hats, ear muffs and visors, neckware namely; scarves, ties and cravats; jackets, parkas, ponchos; rainwear, namely; coats, parkas and rain ponchos; belts, suspenders, wallet and belt sets, wallets and belt buckles.
(3) - Sports equipment, namely; pucks, hockey sticks and hockey uniforms.
(4) - Bath sheets, towels, shower curtains, bath mats, bedspreads, drapes, curtains, blankets, sheets, pillow cases, comforters, quilts, sleeping bags, slumber bags, backpacks, backpack bags, drawstring bags, tote bags, equipment bags, quilted beach mats, bandannas.
(5) - Plastic cups, collector boards, bendable and non-bendable miniature figurines made of poly vinyl chloride, cigarette lighters; writing instruments, namely, pens, pencils, markers and crayons; plastic drinking tumblers.
(6) - Tableware, namely; drinking glasses, beer steins, coffee mugs, tumblers, highball glasses, fabric mugs and stemware; piggy banks; waste baskets, ashtrays, serving trays, coasters, watches, alarm clocks; wallcoverings, namely; wall plaques, mirrors, wallpaper and murals.
(7) - Jewellery, namely; pins, tie bars, cuff links, money clips, charms, pendants, bracelets, rings, key cases, key chains, medallions and earrings.
(8) - Toys and souvenirs, namely; puffy vinyl stickers, stickers, photo trading cards, stamps, decals, stickers, mini booklets, statuettes, figurines, book marks, autograph albums, colouring books; storage devices, namely; trunks, garbage cans.
(9) - Decals applied to t-shirts and sweatshirts, badges, bumper stickers, posters, satin patches, cloth patches, plastic plaques, pennants and posters.
(10) - Magnets, lapel pins, and badges.
(11) - Plastic pucks, foam and rubber pucks, hockey sticks and mini hockey sticks.
(12) - Printed matter, namely; guides, books, brochures, playing cards, programmes, schedules, postcards, place mats and embroidered emblems.