(1) Men stylized
(2) Other men
(4) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(5) More than two lines or two bands
(7) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(8) Quadrilaterals with lines
(9) Personified geometrical figures or solids, combinations of geometrical figures or solids representing a personage
(1) - Clothing, namely shirts, t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, sweaters, pants, sweatpants, shorts, jerseys, jackets, windbreakers, hats, caps, toques, gloves, mittens, scarves, socks and underwear.
(2) - Operation of a business, namely the administration, operation, management and coordination of an entity that develops, produces, distributes, transmits and broadcasts television programming.
(3) - Backpacks.
(4) - Promotional services related to the television industry.
(5) - Totebags.
(6) - Entertainment services, namely the development, production, scheduling, advertising and conducting of live entertainment performances, personal appearances and promotional events featuring individuals, characters and items associated with a television program.
(7) - Watches.
(8) - Providing entertainment services via the media of computer and via the Internet.
(9) - Badges.
(10) - On-line distribution, transmission and broadcast through computer networks and video servers of information and entertainment services.
(11) - Cloth, paper and plastic bibs.
(12) - Interactive electronic television broadcasting services including via the medium of television, electronic mail, the Internet and other electronic media.
(13) - Housewares, namely towels, blankets, and cushions.
(14) - Television broadcasting services, telecommunication services and interactive electronic communications services providing information and entertainment services via the media of television, satellite, computer, telephone, audio, the Internet and e-mail.
(15) - Music publishing and distribution services.
(16) - Printed materials, namely posters, postcards, stickers, decals, paper, envelopes, notepads, notebooks, calendars, books, manuals, greeting cards, children's activity books, colouring books.
(17) - Keyrings.
(18) - Operating of a programming undertaking for the distribution of television programming offering information, news, entertainment and weather.
(19) - Magnets.
(20) - Operation of a television station.
(21) - Buttons.
(22) - Telecommunications services, namely the transmission of television programming.
(23) - Ornamental novelty pins.
(24) - Promoting the sale of goods and services through the distribution of printed material and promotional contests.
(25) - Clocks.
(26) - Providing advertising services for others through the medium of television.
(27) - Mugs.
(28) - Promoting television programs and the sale of related goods and services through the distribution of printed material, advertising material, advertising material, promotion contests and items.
(29) - Drinking glasses.
(30) - Bookmarks.
(31) - Placemats.
(32) - Pens.
(33) - Pencils.
(34) - Pen or pencil boxes.
(35) - Drawing rulers.
(36) - Erasers.
(37) - Audio and/or visual recorded materials, namely pre-recorded records, pre-recorded tapes, pre-recorded compact discs containing music, pre-recorded laser discs containing audio and video featuring characters from television programs, pre-recorded videos, pre-recorded CD-ROMs containing computer game software, educational software designed to entertain and educate children with respect to life skills, and general reference informational software, electronic games.
(38) - Playthings and recreational articles, namely, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, golf balls, trading cards, board games, tabletop games, activity centers.
(39) - Magazines.