||Wednesday, January 1, 2003
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(2) Other parts of the human body -- Note: Not including heads, which will be placed in the appropriate sections of divisions 2.1, 2.3, 2.5 or 2.7.
(3) Arrows combined with any other figurative element (except a 24.15.13 and a 24.15.15)
(4) Arrows forming a circle, an arc of a circle or a ring
(5) Two arrows
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(7) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with straight lines or bands
(8) Quadrilaterals containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including quadrilaterals containing bent or straight lines (except 26.4.11).
(9) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(10) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(12) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(13) One quadrilateral
Goods and Services Information