(1) - Printed publications, namely, books, booklets, brochures, pamphlets, newsletters and magazines all in the field of accounting, finance, business and management.
(2) - Promotion of the interchange of knowledge through website creation, development and hosting all in the fields of accounting, finance and management.
(3) - Course and education materials namely computer software and CD ROMS used for educational purposes, data bases, data repositories, data management, communications management, website development, and electronic publishing all in the fields of accounting, finance, business and management, pre-recorded videotapes and audio tapes, instructors' manuals, student workbooks, books, text books, handbooks, course binders, study guides, teaching guides, lesson plans, lesson notes, reading assignments, exams, assignments, assignment solutions, model financial statements, case studies and solutions; and course presentation materials namely prepared slides, diagrams and charts all in the fields of accounting, finance, business and management.
(4) - Education and continuing educational services namely lectures, courses, programs, presentations, tutorials, conferences, seminars, workshops, distance learning programs, examinations, work experience programs, professional conduct, monitoring and enforcement services and benefit programs, legal services and employment services all in the fields of accounting, finance and business and management.
(5) - Electronic publications namely books, booklets, brochures, pamphlets, newsletters and magazines all in the fields of accounting, finance, business and management.
(6) - Advancement of the profession of certified general accountancy namely providing professional accounting services, and resource and referral services with respect to the areas of expertise of certified general accountants who are members of the registrant association.
(7) - Promotional clothing namely hats, caps, jackets, sweat shirts, coats, vests, sweaters, fleece wear namely sweat shirts, jackets and vests; shirts, t-shirts, shorts, blouses, tank tops, scarves, belts, ties, kerchiefs.
(8) - Dissemination of research about certified general accountants, to develop the body of knowledge associated with the profession of accountancy and for the purpose of setting standards for persons practicing as certified general accountants.
(9) - Promotional merchandise namely jewellery, watches, clocks, barometers, thermometers, and binoculars; desk, office and stationery products namely pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, card holders, picture frames, paper weights, pencil holders, pen holders, pen sets, pencil sets, calendars, mouse pads, photographs, prints, posters, book marks, plaques, book ends, letter openers, business card holders, magnets, calculators, personal organizers, journals, rulers, note pads, note cards, greeting cards, writing paper, notes with adhesive backing, note dispensers, pad holders and desk accessories namely desk sets, desk organizers, gift boxes and gift bags; luggage, travel bags, duffel bags, tote bags, knapsacks, back packs, cooler bags, lunch bags, garment bags, toiletry bags, bottle bags, attache cases, brief cases, computer cases, portfolios, folios and luggage tags; wallets, money clips, billfolds, purses, key chains, key fobs, key tags, key rings, badge holders and badges; blank compact disks and compact disk holders; outdoor and recreational accessories namely sports towels, thermal insulated containers for food or beverages, umbrellas, sports drinking bottles sold empty, pocket knives and flash lights; communications equipment and accessories namely cellular phone carrying cases; housewares and accessories namely, blankets, flasks sold empty, bottle openers, bar accessories namely corkscrews, martini shakers; canisters, jars, mugs, thermal mugs, cups, crystal and glassware namely, wine glasses, alcohol decanters, drinking glasses, vases, drink pitchers; coasters, towels, table linens and candle holders; sculptures and ornaments made of one or more of glass, marble, porcelain, wood, plastic, plaster, china, crystal and terra cotta; furniture namely lamps, trophies and awards; food products namely candy, chocolate, dried fruit and nuts; food baskets containing one or more of candy, chocolate, dried fruit and nuts.
(10) - Development and maintenance of a program of professional studies and examinations leading to a certification as a certified general accountant.