||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 16, 2003
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(5) Arrows forming a circle, an arc of a circle or a ring
(6) More than two arrows
(8) Circles or ellipses containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(9) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(10) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(12) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(13) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(14) One leaf
(15) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(16) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
(17) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(18) Stylized flowers
(19) One flower
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Marketing evaluation of communities across Canada and proposed touring networks in association with design services relative to the creation of hospitality facilities be they in hotels, motels, bars and restaurants, resorts, golf courses and so on; the invention, perfection and market testing of other hospitality concepts for franchised bars and restaurants as examples that may be introduced into any given loop network; financial and management consultation.