||The right to the exclusive use of LYNCH and the representation of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 30, 2003
(1) Seals or stamps
(2) Seals or stamps with representations of plants
(3) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(4) Seals or stamps, circular
(6) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(7) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(8) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(9) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(10) Several triangles, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(11) One leaf
(12) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(13) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Condiment sauces, namely honey mustard, seafood, tartar; Asian sauces, namely plum, honey garlic, sweet and sour.
(2) - Apple cider mixes.
(3) - Iced tea mixes.
(4) - Fruit dip.