(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(6) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(7) Letters or numerals forming a circle or a circumference
(8) Red, pink, orange
(12) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Teaching apparatus, instruments and materials for education and teaching purposes, namely projectors; overhead projectors; pre-recorded compact discs, DVDs, CD ROMs, video cassettes, audio cassettes, audio tapes, videotapes, and magnetic computer tapes all containing information and materials related to elementary, middle, secondary and post-secondary school education, teaching, courses, and student programs, calculators, data processing equipment and computers, mouse mats, computer software for use as a teaching aid in educational instruction and audio-video demonstrations; paper (writing, computer , construction, copy, bond), cardboard and goods made from these materials namely, pads, notepads, writing pads for use in the fields of education and teaching; printed publications namely, newspapers, magazines and periodicals, prospectuses and brochures, organisers, almanacs, calendars, agendas, diaries, posters, photographs and books in the fields of education and teaching; school supplies namely, bookbinding material, stationery writing paper and envelopes, instructional and teaching equipment (except apparatus) namely materials for artistic activities, namely artist's brushes, arts and craft paint kits, glue, construction paper, scissors, writing instruments, namely crayons, pencils, chalk, markers, paper knives; pens, pen cases; paper and plastic packaging for transport of breakable materials; sacks and bags of paper or plastic for wrapping and packaging; playing cards.
(2) - Services relating to the provision of education and educational qualifications for those aged from three to nineteen years, namely, formulating, developing and disseminating curricula, formulating, developing and disseminating assessment procedures, formulating, developing and disseminating educational methods, provision of support and training including teacher professional development, publishing of, production of and distribution of educational and teaching media (aids), arranging and conducting courses and workshops for elementary, middle, secondary and post-secondary school students aged three to post-secondary education students, examination and assessment services, namely, setting examinations, arranging and conducting of examinations, marking examinations, assessment services and awarding qualifications including, the issuing of certificates; and providing means for the dissemination and interchange of information, ideas and debate relating to all of the aforesaid; services relative to the provision of education, namely setting, arranging and conducting of examinations for candidates for university entrance and for entrance to other tertiary education courses, arranging and conducting meetings, seminars, colloquia, conferences and congresses related to elementary, middle, secondary and post-secondary school students' programs, education information services related to elementary, middle, secondary and post-secondary school students' programs, educational consultancy services, educational advisory services and publishing services in the fields of elementary, middle, secondary and post-secondary school education and teaching; sporting and cultural activities in relation with the educational process and the school celebrations.