(1) - Metal key chains.
(2) - Aircraft and satellite maintenance, customization, modifications and upgrades; ground and air traffic control services.
(3) - Reconnaissance and surveillance apparatus for military, homeland security and law enforcement applications on land, air and sea, namely telemetry sensors, radar, computer hardware, software programs for reconnaissance, surveillance, target acquisition and control of the firing of armaments, and computer peripherals, apparatus used to control the firing of armaments; target sensors; software programs for checking the integrity of data generated in combat missions or combat simulations, and target sensor hardware and software, namely, visible and infrared light imaging sensors, thermal imaging sensors, radar, sensors and lasers used for range finding and combat identification and target designation; armament platform stabilizers, and electronic equipment for sensor and targeting alignment, all of the foregoing used for purposes of target detection, classification, recognition and identification, and spare parts for the foregoing; missile fire control radar, and electronic apparatus for use in military, homeland security and law enforcement operations on land, sea and air for control of guided missiles and guided missile launchers, namely sensors, detectors, processors, transmitters, antennas and display projectors and display screens for missile fire control, launch control, target acquisition, classification and prioritization, electronic apparatus for missile flight control and guidance, namely seekers, sensors, detectors, processors, and transmitters for missile flight control and guidance, missile detonation and impact control, and computer hardware and computer software for use in the field of guided missiles and missile launchers; radiation and chemical sensors; pressure sensors and transducers; avionic equipment, namely, altimeters, navigational hardware, radios and communication hardware, transponders, display projectors and screens for aircraft command and control; avionic software namely, software used in avionic electronic instrumentation; multimedia software recorded on CD-ROM in the field of military vehicles and armaments and space exploration; computer carrying cases; computer game programs; computer software programs for flight simulation and military training exercises and space training simulation; computer mouse pads; interactive video games and military and space training programs of virtual reality comprised of computer hardware and software, multimedia software recorded on magnetic media in the field of human resource recruitment and hiring; marine and air traffic control systems, namely radar, display devices, controller workstations, control tower computer hardware, control tower computer software namely, control tower computer software namely, software used in navigational flight control of air traffic, air craft flight monitoring, air traffic landing and take-off logistical control and monitoring, monitoring and control of airport ground-traffic control, runway and flight path allocation control, docking and gate allocation monitoring and control, communication and telecommunication hardware and apparatus used in the transmission of air-to-air, air-to-ground, ship-to-ship, ship-to-shore, ground-to-ground and satellite communications relays, microwave communications, and satellite ground station voice and data communications; communication apparatus namely, radios, microphones, transponders, transmitters, relays, and receivers used in voice and data communications and telecommunications in air-to-air, air-to-ground, ship-to-ship, ship-to-shore, ground-to-ground communications, flight data transmitters and receivers, satellite communications relays, microwave communication relays, satellite ground station voice and data communications, and intervening communication apparatus to control access to television broadcast, voice, fax, e-mail and data transfer for military, security and law enforcement applications and operations and software for control of marine traffic and military, commercial and private
(4) - Communication, telecommunication, electronic transmission of data and message transmission and processing services namely, the provision of access to secure and/or unsecured voice, video, image and data (as well combinations thereof) communication, telecommunication, and electronic transmission services to the military, homeland security, national defense and civilian users conducting commercial and/or government business and/or operations in the fields of government information and public services, military command and control, navigation and traffic control for vehicles traveling by land, sea, and air and in space, government equipment and personnel tracking, guidance systems, targeting systems, and traffic control, all designed for use on land, air, sea and in space using satellite signal relay, land based wire, cable and fiber optics, wireless, cellular, internet, lightsource and radio wave mediums; technical consultancy services relating to the foregoing communication, telecommunication, electronic transmission of data and message transmission and processing services.
(5) - Spacecraft vehicles, jet aircraft, military aircraft, aircraft training vehicles, satellites, and structural parts for spacecraft vehicles and aircraft; space satellite launching vehicles and propellant fuel tanks; helicopters; zeppelins, dirigibles and blimps; commercial and military ships, namely, destroyers, support ships and patrol boats; off-road ground vehicles
(6) - Preparing launch vehicles for flight; launching of satellites and space vehicles; marine traffic control services, forwarding, delivery and sorting of documents and packages; power and energy distribution services.
(7) - Guided missiles, guided missile systems consisting of guided missiles and missile launching platforms, guided missile controls, mobile guided missile systems consisting of missiles and controls mounted on a heavy duty vehicle.
(8) - Training services relating to aerospace, aeronautical systems and vehicles, electronic systems, information systems, energy systems, material technology, environmental enhancement, satellite and weapons technology.
(9) - Jewelry, watches.
(10) - Brochures, pamphlets, booklets, and newsletters in the fields of aerospace, aeronautics, electronics, information systems, energy systems, materials technology, and environmental enhancement; posters; pens, pencils, pen and pencil cases; note pads, adhesive note pads; identification badge holders; desk pad holders, desk folders, personal organizers.
(11) - Duffel bags, golf umbrellas, luggage tags, attache cases, brief cases, document carrying cases.
(12) - Cups, mugs, travel mugs, water bottles.
(13) - Shirts, tops, tee-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, hats and caps.
(14) - Scale model spacecraft, scale model aircraft, scale model military ground vehicles, scale model missiles, stress balls, golf balls.