||Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Paper, namely, printing paper, writing paper, and recycled paper; printed matter, namely, posters, post cards; books; book covers; gift cards; calendars; stickers; decalcomania; bumper stickers; stationery, namely, binders, envelopes, folders, labels, note pads, organizers, paper, pens, pencils, note cards; memo pads; agendas; diaries; writing instruments; markers; cases for pens and pencils; non-textile labels; photographs; cardboard, namely, banners; signs; clipboards; notice boards; printed programs relating to events for public functions.
(2) - Retail sale by way of retail stores of clothing, headwear, footwear, novelty items; business consultancy services in relation to establishing and operating retail outlets and retail outlet group purchasing and advertising; promotional services in this class including by way of incentive schemes and loyalty programmes.
(3) - Travel bags; carry bags; handbags; beach bags; tote bags; bath bags; sports bags; pouches (bags); backpacks; purses; wallets; satchels; brief cases; attaché cases; suitcases; key cases; umbrellas; cosmetic cases.
(4) - Education, training, entertainment, sporting, recreational and cultural events and activities in the fields of skateboarding, motorcross, bmx bike riding, rally car racing, surfing and snowboarding; organization and conducting competitions in skateboarding, motorcross, bmx bike riding, surfing, and snowboarding; rental of sports and recreation equipment; organization of exhibitions for cultural, entertainment or educational purposes; provision and management of sports and recreation facilities; timing of sports events; sports and physical training services including athlete and team coaching; holiday and sport camp services, namely, organizing and managing snowboard, skateboard, motorcross, bmx and surf camps; health club services; financing, development, writing, directing, recording, editing and production of films and other audio visual programs for cinema, video or DVD in the field of extreme sports; recording studio services; production and distribution of cinema, video or DVD and online content; rental of films; video tapes; DVDs; CD-ROMs; sound recordings and other audio visual recordings; radio and television entertainment; film festivals; presentation of live performances, namely, musical concerts, extreme sports demonstrations; organization of social events, namely parties to celebrate sports competitions; game services provided on-line; news reporter services; photographic reporting; photography; providing online electronic publications (not downloadable).
(5) - Clothing; namely, sports wear, loungewear, athletic wear, casual wear, footwear, namely, shoes, boots and sandals; headwear, namely, toques, visors and caps; wetsuits; swimwear; singlets; t-shirts; shirts and casual tops with long and short sleeves; sleeveless shirts; sleeveless tops; bodysuits; sweat tops; sweater vests; sweat hooded parkas; jackets; wind resistant jackets; blazers; suits; ties; neckwear, namely, scarves, neck warmers and necklaces; coats; jumpers; shorts; board shorts; walk shorts; volley shorts; long pants; beach pants; wind resistant pants; trousers; slacks; jeans; overalls; dresses; skirts; sarongs; leisure wear; ski wear and snowboard wear, namely, ski suits, ski pants, ski trousers, ski jackets, snowboard pants, snowboard trousers and snowboard jackets; skateboard wear; aprons; pyjamas; night clothes; dressing gowns; bathrobes; underwear; lingerie; stockings; pantyhose; socks; vests; belts; braces; mittens; gloves; ear muffs; bandannas; beanies; headbands; hats; hoods and head coverings with canopy of sunshield; surf caps; surf hoods; slippers; beach shoes; thonged and strapped sandals; sporting and gymnastic footwear, namely shoes for extreme sports; athletic shoes; boots for sports; snow boots; snowboard boots; ski boots; après ski boots; kiteboard boots; surfboard boots; wakeboard boots.