||Wednesday, May 01, 1985
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Boots and shoes.
(2) - Sandals and slippers.
(3) - Clothing, namely shirts, T-shirts, sweaters, blouses, tops, pants, jeans, shorts, vests, jackets, coats, overcoats, raincoats, overalls, tunics, slacks, camisoles, belts and suspenders; and headwear, namely hats and caps.
(4) - Socks and hosiery for men, women and children.
(5) - Gloves and mittens for men, women and children.
(6) - Pyjamas, sleep pants and sleep shirts, sleep robes and boxer shorts.
(7) - Compounds for preserving, polishing and waterproofing all forms of leathers, imitation leathers and synthetic materials, laces and shoe trees, foot deodorizers, insoles and rubber overshoes.
(8) - Men's and women's industrial work related garments, namely industrial grade coveralls and overalls, industrial grade work smocks and aprons, industrial grade work pants and work jeans, industrial grade work outerwear jackets and parkas, industrial grade work vests, industrial grade work shirts, industrial grade quilted flannel shirts and industrial grade flannel shirts.
(9) - Towels and mats; and linen, namely sheets, bed covers, bedspreads, bedspread skirts, comforters, pillows, pillowcases, pillow shams, decorative pillows, quilt covers, blankets and duvet covers; and camping gear tables, chairs and hammocks.