(1) - Motion picture films and video cassettes.
(2) - Health and beauty products, namely, soaps, shampoo, cream rinse, bubblebath, cologne and hair accessories, namely, combs, brushes, mirrors, clips, pins, ribbons, barrettes, hair ornaments, ponytail holders and headbands.
(3) - Appliances and accessories, namely, phonograph records, compact disks, prerecorded audio and video cassettes, video disks, computer software, night lights, radios, telephones and telephone enclosures, lamps and calculators.
(4) - Notions, namely, magnets, key chains, banks, coin sorters, coin holders, photo buttons, ceramic figurines and ceramic rotating musical figurines.
(5) - Games, toys and crafts, namely, video games, trading cards, playing cards, figurines, kites and kite accessories, puzzles, ice skates, roller skates, skateboards, masks, bicycles, outdoor activity equipment, that is a playground or garden toy comprising a structural frame with swings, slides, hanging bars, etc., toy action figures and accessories, carrying cases for toy action figures, toy vehicles, toy stuffed figures, ride-on toys, toy projectors, toy radios, toy clocks, toy telephones, toy action scenes, toy action playsets, paint-by-number picture kits, paint-by-number figurine kits, toy model kits, stained glass kits, toy wind-up walking figures, sewing card kits, colouring books, and modeling compound and accessories.
(6) - Stationery and writing materials, namely, notebooks, tablets, address books, erasers, rulers, bookplates, bookmarks, pens, pencils, markers, pencil cases, pencil tops, pencil sharpeners, memo boards, tape dispensers, glue, book covers, patterns, transfers, portfolios, binders, sketchbooks, posters, standees, namely, decorative cardboard cutouts with a picture on one side, gift wrap, gift tags, note paper, writing paper, envelopes, writing pads, greeting cards, party goods, namely, plates, tablecovers, napkins, cups, invitations, placemats, placecards, hats, centerpieces, favors, ice cream bowls, die-cut wall decorations, banners, blowouts, balloons, candy cups and party bags, post cards, desk pads, package decorations, cork boards, chalkboards, albums, rubber stamps, stickers, stamps,
(7) - Luggage, namely, tote bags, backpacks, luggage tags, wallets, umbrellas, showbags, namely, clear plastic totebags, school bags, laundry bags, carrying cases for cassettes and records; barrel bags and shoulder bags.
(8) - Housewares, namely, books, hangers, cups, containers, trays, recipe boxes, drinking glasses, toothbrushes, decanters, pitchers, mugs, tumblers, plates, bowls, lunch boxes, insulated flasks, bath room accessories, namely, soap dishes and toothbrush holders, placemats, cake pans, cake decorating kits, cake decorations, candy molds, candy containers, coasters, bookends, picture frames, candles, wallpaper, vinyl wall coverings and feeding sets consisting of compartment plates, tumblers, bowls, forks and spoons.
(9) - Dry goods, namely, towels, sheets, pillowcases, comforters, drapes, bedspreads, blankets, curtains, pillows, blinds, quilts, pillow shams, fabric piece goods and sleeping bags.
(10) - Furniture, namely, toy chests, rocking chairs, desks, bookcases, tables, chairs, showcases, nightstands, clothes racks, easels and activity desks.
(11) - Foods, namely, cookies, crackers, ice cream, frozen confections, yoghurts, mousses, puddings, desserts, cakes, pastries, and cereal.
(12) - Jewelry, clocks and watches.
(13) - Printed publications, namely, books, magazines, comics and calendars.
(14) - Clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, pants, skirts, leg warmers, sweatshirt and skirt sets, sweatshirt and pants sets, underwear sets, scarves, gloves and mittens; rainwear, namely, raincoats, ponchos and jackets; hats caps, earmuffs; footwear, namely slippers, boots, hosiery, shoes and shoelaces; belts and belt buckles, suspenders sleepwear, masquerade costumes and playsuits.