(1) - Cosmetics and makeup kits comprised of lipstick, lip gloss, mascara, lip and eye liners, lip stick and gloss, eye shadow, blush, foundation, concealer, and make up brushes, facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, hair shampoo and hair conditioner, eye lash curler, tweezers and nail files, all sold as a unit; beauty masks for face and body; shampoo and conditioners, namely hair and skin conditioners; facial concealers, face and body cleansers, face and body creams, face and body emulsions, facial makeup; body powder; lotions for skin, face and body, and hair-waving lotions; hair mousse, face and body soaps, facial toner, bath beads, bath crystals, bath foam, bath gels, bath lotion, bath oil, bath pearls, bath powder, bubble bath, non-medicated bath salts, body oil; body sprays, liquid soaps for hands, face and body; non-medicated body soaks, scented body spray, and wax strips for removing body hair, cosmetic brushes, cosmetic pencils, cosmetic pads, cosmetic tissues; non-medicated hair, skin and nail care preparations; fragrances; toiletries, namely, personal deodorants, antiperspirants, shaving cream, shaving lotion, shaving gel, bubble bath, cuticle creams and cuticle conditioners, facial masks, toothpaste, tooth gel, non-medicated mouthwash.
(2) - Talent agency services, namely management of musical performing artists and songwriters; retail store services featuring cosmetics, toiletries, perfumery and beauty treatment products; retail store services, featuring beauty, hair and cosmetic products of others.
(3) - Motion picture films, and pre-recorded compact discs, laser discs, CD ROMS, DVDS, DVD ROMS, video tapes, cassettes featuring music and performances by musicians; audio and visual recordings in all forms, namely, cassette tapes, compact discs, phonograph records, pre-recorded audio and video tapes, discs and cassettes featuring music and musical performances, and entertainment; cameras; CD players, and recorders; tape and cassette players and recorders; televisions and monitors; video recorders and players; radios; speakers; headphones; tuners; receivers; amplifiers; equalizers; telephones; computer programs recorded on discs, cartridges and tapes featuring music and musical performances and entertainment; protective eyewear and cases and parts therefor; computer game equipment containing memory devices, namely video discs.
(4) - Entertainment services in the nature of live music performances; music publishing services; music composition and transcription for others; music production services, namely audio recording and production and record production; song-writing services; motion picture song production; beauty salons; day spa services; consultation services in the fields of personal appearance, fitness, cosmetic and color analysis, health, fragrances and cosmetic products; selection and use of cosmetics, toiletries, perfumery and beauty treatment and beauty consultations over a global computer network.
(5) - Jewelry, watches and clocks.
(6) - Paper and paper articles; namely, trading cards; stationery; paper cut-out figures; gift wrap; paper party goods; namely, party hats, cake decorations and table cloths; pictures, posters, mounted and unmounted photographs; publications; namely, books, magazines, newsletters, and bulletins featuring music and musical performances and entertainment; address books; photo and stamp albums; banners; music books, coloring and children's books; bulletin boards; calendars; pens and pencils; pen and pencil cases; erasers; markers; crayons; chalk, arts and crafts paint kits; greeting, note, blank and playing cards; writing and note paper and pads; notebooks, book covers; picture books; decals; desk sets and organizers; paper napkins; bathroom and facial tissue; tissue papers; paper place mats; rubber stamps; adhesive backed note paper; stencils; construction paper; rubbing boards and modeling clay; bookmarks; coloring books; picture books; iron transfer; lithographs; music and lyric sheets; fan magazines; pre-paid phone cards not magnetically encoded; drawing rulers; binders containing sleeved/pocketed pages for carrying DC's, CD ROMS and DVD's; drawing sets with finger paints; poster paints; colored pencils; paint books; diaries; blank journals; letter writing sets; markers; memorandum boards; stickers; temporary tattoos; checkbook covers.
(7) - Articles made from leather and imitations of leather and not included in other classes, namely, umbrellas; back packs, daypacks, handbags, purses, cosmetic and hair accessory pouches sold empty, and wallets.
(8) - Jewelry boxes not of precious metals, picture frames, sleeping bags, mirrors, plastic name badges, inflatable furniture, and photo plaques.
(9) - Dishes, plates, cups and mugs, drinking glasses, coasters, removable insulators for drink cans and bottles, lunch kits consisting of lunch boxes and insulated containers, trays, shot glasses, combs, brushes.
(10) - Textile goods, namely bed spreads and table cloths; textile articles not included in other classes, namely napkins, runners, center mats, place mats, table linens, coasters, household linen, bath linen and bed linen.
(11) - Clothing for men, women and children, namely t-shirts, shirts, blouses, long sleeve shirts, pants, trousers, neckties, sweatshirts, jerseys, sweat pants, jogging suits, wrist bands, pajamas, robes, night shirts, night gowns, raincoats, jeans, belts, scarves, gloves, underwear, boxer shorts, swim wear, socks, hosiery, tights, leotards, tank tops, shorts, jackets, coats; footwear, namely shoes, boots, athletic shoes, sandals and slippers; and headgear, namely hats, caps, headbands and sun visors.
(12) - Shoelaces, ornamental badges, patches, and buttons, artificial flowers, hair ornaments and accessory kits containing hair ornaments; ornamental novelty pins and ornamental novelty buttons.
(13) - Gymnastic and sporting articles, namely athletic equipment for skateboarding namely skateboard wheels, knee pads for skateboarding, elbow pads for skateboarding, gloves for skateboarding, for basketball namely backboards for basketball, basketball nets, for baseball namely baseball gloves, baseball batting gloves, baseball bats, baseball mitts, baseball bases, for golf namely golf clubs, golf irons, golf bags, golf gloves, for tennis namely tennis racquets; tennis nets, for soccer namely soccer ball goal nets, soccer ball knee pads; for football namely football helmets, football shoulder pads; football knee pads; football body protectors, for boxing namely boxing bags; boxing gloves, face masks for boxing; for badminton namely badminton shuttlecocks, badminton racquets; badminton sets, for volleyball namely volleyball nets, for fencing namely fencing foils, fencing masks, fencing gauntlets; for racquet ball namely racquet ball racquets; racquet ball gloves, for archery namely archery bows, archery arrows, archery quivers; archery targets, for lacrosse namely lacrosse sticks, for cricket namely cricket bats, for field hockey namely field hockey sticks, field hockey goalie pads; for hockey and ice hockey namely hockey gloves, hockey pucks; hockey sticks, ice hockey sticks; ice hockey goalie pads, for squash namely squash racquets, for mountaineering namely mountaineering hook and rig combinations, for handball namely handball gloves, for billiards namely billiard cues, billiard balls; billiard bridges, billiard tables, billiard triangles, for darts namely darts; dartboards, backgammon game sets, for bingo namely bingo cards, bingo markers, dominoes, flying discs, for fishing namely fishing rods, fishing reels, fishing tackle, fishing lures, horseshoes, for hunting namely hunting game calls, hunting camouflage used as hunting blinds, hunting bows, lures used for hunting, for table tennis namely table tennis paddles, table tennis nets, for bowling namely bowling pins, for swimming namely swimming aids, namely kickboards, for scuba diving namely scuba fins, for water skiing namely water skis, for ice skating namely ice skates, for snow skiing and snow boarding namely snow skis, ski poles, ski bindings, snow boards, snow board bindings, sail boards, body boards, surf boards; sporting balls for basketball, baseball, golfing, tennis, soccer, bowling, volleyball, racquet ball, rugby, billiards, cricket, field hockey, squash, hand ball, table tennis, tether ball, lacrosse and football; exercise and gymnastic equipment namely, equipment for lateral movement in a skating motion, manually and powered treadmills and jogging machines, rowing machines, stair-stepping machines, stationary cycles, abdominal boards, chest expanders, chest pulls, pulleys, weight lifting machines, trampolines, bars, barbells, dumbbells, benches and bench accessories, horizontal and parallel bars, doorway gym bars, vaulting horses; skateboards, toy scooters, skates; protective equipment, namely athletic wrist and joint supports, gloves, arm guards, chest protectors, protective bras, mouth guards and protective pads; pumps and needles for inflating sports equipment; umpire protection equipment, namely helmets, face guards, mouth guards, chest protectors, knee pads, shin pads; Video and computer game machines for use with televisions; dolls, games, playthings, toys and sporting goods, namely, decorations for Christmas trees. dolls, doll playsets, toy stuffed animals, toy slide viewers; educational toys; namely board games, toy building blocks, puzzles.
(14) - Candy and chewing gum.