(1) - Cellular telephones, PDA (personal digital assistants), computers, modems, vehicle navigation systems, namely electronic navigational instruments; computer search engine software, computer software downloadable from a global computer network, providing a game played by using PDA (personal digital assistants); electronic publication (downloadable) provided on-line from databases or a global computer network; digital music (downloadable) provided from a global computer network.
(2) - Providing information relating to advertisements, to the sale of goods, to shops classified by the type of business, and to sales volume tracking; business information providing commercial information; advertising for others; the bringing together, for the benefit of others via a global computer network a variety of goods and services by means of a virtual shopping mall store, to enable customers to view and purchase those goods and services; computerized ordering services for others, via telephone and computer terminals, for a wide variety of goods; management of exhibitions for advertising purposes; rental of exhibition sites for advertising purposes; telephone answering services; secretarial agency services for receiving telephone calls; market research via a computer data base; business management and consultation; planning of sales promotion and advertising; business management; business administration; business management consultancy, business organization consultancy, business management assistance, business appraisals; business research; enterprise resource planning; efficiency experts; advisory services for business management; relocation services for businesses; advertising and promotion services and information services relating thereto; business administration services for the processing of sales made on a global computer network; providing auction services via a global computer network; providing auction services via a global computer network.
(3) - Picture postcards, sheet music, song books, catalogues, calendars, magazines, timetable, books, newspapers, maps, diaries, pamphlets, photographs, cards, envelopes, printed publications for advertising, almanacs, atlases, blue prints, booklets, cardboard articles, chaplets, comic books, control tokens, graphic prints, handbooks (manuals), periodicals, plans, postcards, posters, printed publications, printed timetables, prospectuses, teaching materials, namely printed activity guides, tear-off calendars.
(4) - Credit card services; providing information relating to stock, finance and foreign exchange market conditions, real estate, and insurance; real estate management services; banking services conducted via global computer network linked by common protocols; electronic money transfer; providing electronic commerce services; collecting liabilities (for others) for providing information over computers; worldwide billing services; electronic funds transfers and transactions; providing electronic banking systems; information services relating to finance and insurance, provided on-line from a computer database or a global computer network; home banking; Internet banking (banking services via a global computer network).
(5) - Games; decorations for Christmas trees, toys, other than those adapted for use with television receivers only; backgammon games; dolls; dominos; billiard markers, mobiles (toys); parlour games; play balloons; amusement apparatus and apparatus for electronic games, adapted for use with television receivers only, including those which can communicate with one another via telecommunication network; robots for entertainment use (including those capable of communicating via a global computer network).
(6) - Installation of telecommunication networks, installation of communication equipment, maintenance and repair of telecommunication networks, maintenance and repair of communication equipment; installation and repair of telecommunication apparatus; installation and repair of computer hardware; repair and maintenance of telecommunication apparatus and instruments; repair and maintenance of computers; installation, repair and maintenance of submarine cables, aerial power transmission wire, communication equipment for control in buildings, telecommunication systems, telecommunication for control in building, telecommunication facilities, data communication facilities, computer systems; building construction; construction of communication plants; installation and repair of telephone sets and telephone wire; underground construction; rental and leasing of construction equipment, civil engineering machinery, earth moving equipment and excavators; providing information relating to construction; consultation and supervision in the field of construction and civil engineering works; maintenance of electrical facilities installed in buildings, and of building facilities; disinfecting telephone sets.
(7) - Communication by cellular telephones, radio and telephone paging services; providing telecommunications connections to a global computer network by computers; providing telecommunications connection to a global computer network by cellular telephones; electronic mail; value-added network (VAN) services; communication by computer terminals; rental of telephone apparatus, facsimile machines and other telecommunication apparatus and instruments, publication in mobile telephones with browsing functions; delivery of digital music by telecommunications.
(8) - Transport; packaging and storage of goods; travel arrangement; arranging travel and information thereof, all provided from a computer database or a global computer network; positioning services by computers and/or cellular telephones for movable objects such as automobiles, individuals, etc.
(9) - Treatment of materials; information services relating to treatment of materials, provided on-line from a computer database or a global computer network.
(10) - Production of television programs by using computer graphics; development and dissemination of educational materials for children using computers; providing information relating to education and entertainment, movies, sports, scenic spots, places of historic interest, and recreation; theatrical booking agencies; training in the use and operation of a wide variety of equipment including computers, cameras, communication apparatus and audio-video equipment; publication of books, magazines; providing a computer game played by using computer terminal telecommunication; rental and leasing of television game toys; rental of amusement facilities equipped with game machines; electronic libraries providing electronically recorded newspapers, magazines, photographs, pictures, music, animated cartoons, computer programs, etc. to computers linked to a network; education, provided by telephone, in the field of sales technique; organization, by telephone, of seminars relating to sales technique; educational services, namely, conducting seminars in the field of information processing; education in the field of telecommunication technique; arranging and conducting educational seminars, symposia and conferences; organizing exhibitions for cultural and educational purposes; rental of recorded magnetic tapes, game cartridges, magnetic disks and optical recording media in which game programs are recorded, videotapes, sound recordings, radios and televisions; lending libraries; providing museum facilities; rental of exhibition halls and stadium facilities; information relating to entertainment or education, provided on-line from a computer database or a global computer network; electronic games services provided by means of a global computer network; providing on-line electronic publication (not downloadable); publication of electronic books and journals on-line; operating chat rooms; providing digital music (not downloadable) from a global computer network computer data processing; computer rental; rental of computer software; updating of computer software; leasing or providing access time to a computer database, web sites, home pages and bulletin boards of others; computer consultancy services; computer programming; design of networks and telecommunication installations; providing computer software downloaded from a global computer network; customer identification in electronic commerce; computer services, namely, leasing access time to computer databases, providing a web site, home pages and bulletin board all featuring research and reference materials in the field of movies, entertainment, plays, theatre, images, news and games; installation and maintenance of computer software.