(1) - On-line retail services, namely: printing services; lettershop services; preparing electronic invitations; providing party and event planning and invitation information; and electronic transmission of invitations, data, documents, electronic mail, photographs, announcements, and greetings.
(2) - On-line entertainment services, namely: producing, broadcasting and distributing television programs for others; providing tickets and arranging for ticket reservations for shows, movies, sporting events and entertainment events; providing information regarding shows, movies, sporting events, theatre, concerts, party planning, event planning, leisure and recreational activities and entertainment events; party, event and recreation planning services; and operation of a website that automates party and entertainment events management, guest lists, guest information, restaurant information, invitation creation and delivery.
(3) - On-line travel services provided via computer networks, global information networks and wireless networks, namely: travel agency services in the nature of making reservations and bookings for transportation and travel; providing information on travel, hotels, hotel locations, airfares, restaurants, cities, regions, countries and other geographic areas; providing on-line newsletters in the fields of travel, travel planning and topics of interest to business and recreational travellers; maintaining databases featuring travel and tourist information; making hotel, campground, restaurant and meal reservations; and retail store services featuring travel-related goods; retail store services featuring travel-related services; namely: making reservations and bookings for transportation, hotels and travel; providing databases featuring travel and tourist information relating to a particular geographic area transmitted by wireless transmission to wireless devices; providing information in the field of travel via computer networks, global information networks, and wireless networks; providing information on hotels and hotel locations, airfares, and restaurants; providing travel and tourist information on cities, regions, countries and other geographic areas.
(4) - On-line dating services.
(5) - On-line business services, namely: providing information in the fields of on-line transactions, electronic business transactions, business consulting, marketing consulting, customer marketing, on-line auctions, ticketing, discount programs, entertainment, finance, employment, recruitment, careers, job listings, resumes, employment counselling, and real estate; providing a wide-range of information regarding products, services, events, activities, attractions and facilities in particular geographic locations; providing access to a global computer network; computer services; namely, designing, creating and maintaining web sites for others; warehouse storage services; employment placement, counselling and recruitment services; resume matching services; on-line classified advertising services; database services, namely, collecting, building, processing, maintaining, mining and storing data; marketing products and services of others through television, telemarketing and on-line advertisements; consulting services in the field of marketing; providing direct mail, catalogue sales, and sponsorship; operation of on-line auctions; operation of membership programs providing discounts on the goods and services of others, namely, dining, hotel accommodations, consumer merchandise, travel, movies, sports, and theatre, and directories of participating businesses; conducting promotional contests and sweepstakes; conducting consumer research studies; mail sorting, handling and receiving; providing manual and computerized inventory control services; monitoring customer satisfaction levels for others; selling general consumer goods, namely, tickets, party supplies, groceries, flowers, books, compact discs, toys, household goods, clothing, office supplies, stamps, paper and computer accessories; fashion accessories, personal care items, jewellery and cosmetics; licensing cable and broadcast television operators and broadcasters to show television programs; operation of customer loyalty reward programs; providing Internet chat rooms for transmission of party plans, event plans, activity plans; packaging products for others; and consulting services in the field of travel, travel planning and the operation of travel-related businesses.
(6) - On-line television services, namely, broadcasting television programs providing program guides and product reviews
(7) - On-line real estate services, namely managing, marketing, selling, leasing and renting commercial and residential real estate.
(8) - On-line financial services, namely providing online banking services and credit card authorization and verification services.