||Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software in the fields of human resources, employee job evaluation, employee compensation, retirement planning, pension plans, profit-sharing plans, stock purchase plans, health care plans, dental plans, prescription plans, and other employee benefit plans; computer software in the fields of insurance, risk management, risk evaluation, asset allocation, catastrophe modeling, claims management, quality assurance, employee safety, health care, and financial planning; computer software for use by actuaries;
(2) - Management consulting services for businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies; consulting services relating to personnel, human resources, and employee compensation, benefits, and retirement plans; custom preparation of employer-employee communications materials, namely, preparation of letters, newsletters, pamphlets, guides, reports, electronic messages, web pages, and audiovisual presentations for use by employers in communicating with employees; operating telephone hotlines on behalf of employers that provide information and counseling to employees; conducting surveys of employees and retirees on behalf of employers; providing information on compensation and comparative analysis of compensation via the Internet; providing survey data on compensation.
(3) - Periodicals, newsletters, reports, and directories.
(4) - Consulting services in the fields of insurance, financial services, risk management, risk evaluation, asset allocation, catastrophe modeling, and claims management; actuarial services; reinsurance brokerage services; consulting and administration services in the field of benefit plans; operating telephone hotlines that provide information and counseling in the field of benefit plans to employees and retirees; providing information on benefit plans and comparative analysis of benefit plans via the Internet; providing survey data on benefit plans.
(5) - Training services in the field of human resources, benefit plans, and corporate governance; educational services, namely, conducting programs in the fields of human resources, benefit plans, insurance, and risk management.
(6) - Consulting services to businesses, governments, and non-profit organizations, namely, consulting on the design and implementation of web sites and intranets; computer services, namely, designing and implementing web sites and intranets for others; designing computer software, computer systems, and computing tools; computer systems integration services; providing access to interactive databases of information on human resource market data, compensation, and benefit plans; application service provider (ASP) featuring software in the fields of human resources, employee compensation, retirement planning, employee retirement, health, and other benefit plans, insurance, and risk management.