||Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Telephone directory information services, namely providing telephone numbers, pager numbers, facsimile numbers, names and addresses, URLs and electronic mail addresses; providing information over the telephone by telephone operators or by automated means about products and services associated with businesses and business names in particular geographic locations; computerized database management, namely maintaining computer database files containing individuals' and/or businesses' customized collections of communications information such as addresses, telephone, pager and fax numbers, e-mail addresses and URLs; and providing personalized services, namely making referrals in the fields of automobile maintenance, dry cleaning, and laundry services for clothing; information services, namely, looking up and providing information about businesses closest to a target geographical location; making referrals in the field of yard care.
(2) - Providing a computerized database of information about individuals' and/or businesses' preferences regarding preferred methods of call handling and message returning; telecommunication services, namely, connecting callers to desired numbers requested through directory assistance services via live telephone operators, establishing communication by telephone operator or by automated means between customers and a remote network for the transmission and receipt of electronic mail and messages, connecting a user with live operators or automated menus at any time during a communication, automatically connecting a user with live operators or automated menus when communication cannot be completed, and providing telephone numbers called to a user; telephone voice messaging services, namely, recording and subsequent transmission of voice messages, including stored voice messages; electronic voice messaging services, namely, transmission of messages, including stored messages, regarding the venue, time, ticket information and reservation information for public events, public activities, sports events, conferences, lectures, classes, festivals, and exhibits.
(3) - Information services, namely, looking up and providing information about restaurants closest to a target geographical location; providing information about weather conditions, road closures, ski conditions, and radio programming; providing information about governmental agencies; providing special date reminders; making restaurant reservations; and making reservations for temporary lodging.
(4) - Concierge arrangements and reservations, and providing customer-specific information to meet individual needs, rendered together via the telephone.
(5) - Travel information services, namely, providing turn-by-turn driving instructions between two geographic locations; electronic storage of voice messages; electronic storage of messages regarding the venue, time, ticket information and reservation information for public events, public activities, sports events, conferences, lectures, classes, festivals, and exhibits.
(6) - Arranging for tickets and/or reservations for arts and entertainment events and sport events; and providing information about sports scores; information services, namely, looking up and providing information about movie listings closest to a target geographical location.