(1) - Trademark will be used as a designating label. Businesses who are signed under a Material Source Partner Agreement will be allowed to use 'Imagination Market Source' Community Organizations, schools, resale depots, and retail outlets who are under a Re-Source Partner Agreement will be allowed to use 'Imagination Market Re-Source'.
(2) - Collection and preparation of reclaimable materials.
(3) - The Trademark will also be used to lable packaged material and product made using reclaimed materials.
(4) - Develope a flow of reclaimed material by linking waste sources and Reuse or Recycle depots.
(5) - Trademark will be used in signage and letterhead for Imagination Market Sorting Centres.
(6) - Research and Development of applications for reclaimable material in business, education, and Community Development.
(7) - Trademark will be used in signage and letterhead for Imagination Market Stores.
(8) - Develop and offer workshops on reusing, recycling and volunteer training.
(9) - Trademark will be permitted for limited use by organizations, businesses and individuals for assistance and/or equipment.
(10) - Sale of reclaimed material and products made using reclaimed materials.