(1) - Chemicals, biochemicals and reagents for use in industry, science and research; chemical preparations, kits and reagents for analysis or diagnosis used for scientific purposes, namely, chemical preparations for cell separation and culture, nucleic acid purification, nucleotides, fluorescent nucleotides, oligonucleotides, peptides, proteins, amino acids, organic molecules, and markers for DNA/RNA synthesis; reagents for luminescence; reagents for gene expression quantification; reagents for use with the polymerase chain reaction process; reagents for use with the rolling circle amplification process; reagents for cDNA cloning and vectors, modifying and restriction enzymes; reagents for labeling, sequencing and fragment analysis of nucleic acids, proteins and custom synthesis; reagents for recombinant protein expression purification; chromatography media; reagents for electrophoresis, bioinformatics, spectrophotometry and fluorometry; radiochemicals; reagents for scintillating proximity assays; high through put screening assays for drug development; reagents for high resolution laser fluorescence confocal microscopy; specialty chemicals for industry, science and research; gases and gas mixtures for industrial, research and scientific purposes; chemical preparations and substances for use in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, diagnostic preparations and substances; chemical test reagents, saline solution and reagent-coated paper all for scientific and laboratory use; fissionable chemical elements; radioactive elements and isotopes for industrial, scientific and research purposes; radioactive sources and standards for use in radiographic techniques; radioactive sources for use in non-destructive testing, purification and sterilizing techniques; radionuclides; chemicals and chemical compositions for use in the treatment of water systems, wastewater treatment systems, cooling water systems, boiler water and steam generating systems, boiler condensate systems, fluid separation systems, water clarification and dewatering in aqueous systems; conditioning systems, gas cleaning systems, industrial process systems, fuels and fuel processing systems, hydrocarbon and gas processing systems, oil and gas processing and petrochemical systems, pulp and papermaking systems, metal and plastic coating systems, metal processing systems, and material handling; chemical gasoline additives and distillate fuel additives; performance additives for fuels used in turbine engines; bags of chemically-treated water-absorbing granular materials for placement into fuel tanks; test kit consisting of reagents used for determining the presence of algae and active organic organisms in diesel fuel; bacteria cultures and nutrients for wastewater and sludge treatment; polymeric chemicals used to disperse particulate matter in steam generating equipment; chemicals and chemical compositions as antifoulants and demulsifiers in coke-making and by-product operations of iron and steel industries.
(2) - Chemicals and chemical compositions for use in the metal finishing industry as a final aqueous acidic rinse in the conversion coating of steel, aluminum, galvanized and mixed metal coil surfaces to enhance corrosion protection and paint adhesion; chemicals and chemical compositions for use as corrosion inhibitors in cooling water systems; resinous coatings for metal and masonry surfaces.
(3) - Chemicals and chemical compositions for use in cleaning steel, aluminum, galvanized and mixed metal surfaces for general industrial use in the manufacture of metal products; chemicals and chemical compositions for use in industry, namely, cleaning agents to remove contaminants from industrial process systems and paint strippers to remove paint from equipment surfaces in paint spray booth operations.
(4) - Pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations, medicines and substances; diagnostic agents, preparations and substances for medical purposes; contrast media for medical imaging; diagnostic scanning agents for in vivo use; diagnostic imaging agents for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI); radiopharmaceutical products; radioactive substances for use in nuclear medicine; radioactive pharmaceutical preparations and non-radioactive reagents for producing radiopharmaceuticals for in vivo diagnostic or therapeutic use; gases and gas mixtures for medical imaging; chemical compositions used to inhibit cooling water system fouling due to mollusca and microorganism; bacteriacides, fungicides, and algaecides for use in the treatment of aqueous systems used in the preparation of wood pulp, paper and paper products; compositions for the control of bacteria, fungi, and algae.
(5) - Metal locks; metal security enclosures, namely, key cabinets, storage tubes and storage boxes for securing keys; metal lockboxes for residential, vehicular, industrial and real estate sales use; metal key cabinets for locking, tracking and storing keys; metal key safes.
(6) - Pumps, namely, centrifugal pumps, diaphragm pumps, bellows pumps and process and transfer pumps; fluid control devices, namely, valves, flow meters, pressure switches, sequence timers, regulators, levelers, ejectors, and electrical controls and switches; fluid separation cartridges and parts therefore, including semi-permeable membranes; filter cartridges for various industrial machines for filtration applications including the filtration of coating solutions for the manufacture of magnetic tape and the filtration of petrochemicals, portable water, beer in the brewing industry, and other specialty chemicals; machines for the feeding and application of chemicals for industrial use.
(7) - Fluid filters, liquid filtering separators and gas-liquid filtering separators; apparatus in the nature of filters for removing solids, liquids and vapors from gases.
(8) - Software and software programs for industrial, research, and medical use; apparatus for electrophoresis; chromatography columns and pumps; apparatus for microfabrication; apparatus for bioinformatics systems; apparatus for scintillation; imaging apparatus for radioactive and luminescent emissions; synthesis and purification integrated systems; apparatus manufacturing oligonucleotides; apparatus for microarrays; laser based optical systems for digital imaging; microarray slides; laboratory glassware; vials and microvials; microtitre plates; computer software for hospital operating room management; computer software for critical care information management; industrial process control software; computer software programs and program manuals sold as a unit for use in factory management; graphical user interface based computer programs for controlling machines in industrial automation applications; software for creating graphics displays and editing dynamic data interfaces for realtime graphics applications for industrial and business applications; communications software for connecting computer network users; software for plastic injection molding; software for control, monitoring, simulation, communications, data logging and collection, and factory automation; software to integrate manufacturing machine operations, control processes, provide data for visualization, track problems and generate production reports; packaged software for use in the operation and programming of grinding machines in the manufacturing industry; industrial process control hardware, namely, computer monitors; laptop computers, ethernet cards and cables; computer networking hardware, memory cards; microchips; microprocessors; computer network hubs, switches and routers, computer accessories, display devices and terminals; computer whiteboards; system boards and processors; call control, operator interface, gage interfaces and data collectors; control and manufacturing applications, namely, statistical process control, data collection, distributed numerical control; manufacturing execution systems and document management; digital signal processing products and systems, namely industrial automation controls and programmable logic controllers; machine tools, namely, an adaptive control product in the nature of an external controller to optimize machine tool cutting performance of rough and semi-rough cuts; distributed and remote input/output hardware devices, input/output modules, interface modules, power supplies and mounting hardware; digital music players; cellular telephones; intrusion and burglar alarm systems; security devices, namely, programming logic computers, control panels, electronic intrusion detectors, electronic glassbreak sensors, electronic vibration sensors, magnetic contacts for use in security systems, electronic switch plates, electronic motion sensors for alarm systems, electronic motion sensitive switches, hardwire sirens, audio speakers, electronic drivers, access control and alarm monitoring systems; fire, heat and smoke detecting and alarm units; computer card operated access control systems; card readers, card encoders, and encoded cards for use with card operated access control systems; video cameras; video object recognizers; video object trackers; video license plate readers; video alarm verifiers; video face recognizers; video vehicle recognizers; video traffic detectors; video access door controllers; video intrusion detectors; processing hardware and software that analyzes digital video images to automatically extract, record and report intelligence, and remote video monitoring systems for security and surveillance applications; central video monitors; video recorders; cameras; closed circuit video systems; closed circuit video system comprising one or more cameras, and a camera housing; short range, wireless, radio frequency transceivers; power line transceivers; communication control hardware for operating closed circui
(9) - Test kits for clinical medical use including test tubes, test plates and indicator charts for evaluating test results; medical apparatus and accessories systems for the dispensing of measured unit doses of pharmaceutical preparations; vials; cannulas; syringes; injectors; cartridges; pre-filled vials containing medical diagnostic reagents; pre-filled cartridges containing chemical solutions for medical use; pre-filled cylinders containing gases and gas mixtures for medical use; infusion pumps for intravenous administration of fluids; needles for medical purposes; implantable radiation therapy devices consisting of encapsulated radioisotope brachytherapy sources; radiation therapy delivery system consisting of radioactive seeds and a bio-absorbable carrier assembly; cardiac output monitors; heat and moisture exchangers; bacteria filters; gas analyzers for medical purposes; anesthesia record keeping and data management systems and patient monitoring systems, namely, gas monitors, pulse oximeters, multiparameter monitors, ECG monitors, invasive and non-invasive blood pressure monitors, neuromuscular transmission monitors, metabolic monitors and spirometers for anesthesia, intensive care and diagnostic applications; anesthesia machines and ventilators; intensive care and anesthesia accessories for single patient use, namely, gas sampling lines, airway adapters, breathing circuits, spirometry sensors and tubes, tubes, water traps, pulse oximetry sensors, non-invasive blood pressure cuffs, flushing sets, anesthesia masks, carbon dioxide absorbers, temperature probes and nebulizers; central nervous system monitors; gastrointestinal tonometers.
(10) - Fluid separation units; fluid concentration units; fluid recycling units; polymeric membrane material for use in the separation of fluids; filter apparatus used for filtering solids from gases and liquids or filtering liquids from gases, and for filtering one immiscible liquid from another; spirally-wound elements or cartridges contained within a tubular plastic sleeve for concentrating products and removing impurities in fluid treatment systems; water conditioning units for residential purposes; reverse osmosis modules and membranes therefore; water purification units and systems consisting of clarifiers, electro deionization systems, condensate polishers, vacuum degasification units, ultra filtration units, ultraviolet sterilizers, ion exchangers, acid and caustic regeneration systems, reverse osmosis systems, forced draft decarbonator units, filters, chemical feed systems and bulk storage units, sold with automatic controls and instruments to monitor operating parameters of the units and systems electrochemical liquid purification units for use in the industrial, commercial and municipal sectors.