(1) - Motors and engines (other than for land vehicles), namely internal combustion engines, steam engines and steam compressed air engines for ships, boats, hovercrafts, rail cars, cars, trucks, bicycles, wheelchairs, moto-bicycles, motorcycles, planes.
(2) - Machine coupling and transmission components, namely, piston, connecting rod, crank shaft, clutch, gear, front sprocket, chain, rear sprocket, rim, tyre.
(3) - Glasses, eye-glasses and sun-glasses, safety glasses, protective masks and their parts and components, safety helmets, gloves; lifejackets; protective overalls against accident, radiation and fire; fireproof shoes and boots.
(4) - Vehicles and apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water, namely ships and boats and parts thereof; air cushion vehicles, namely hovercraft for use on water; aircraft and parts thereof; passenger rail cars, rail cars for carrying freight, and parts thereof; motor vehicles, namely cars and trucks and parts thereof; two wheeled vehicles, namely bicycles, wheelchairs and motorcycles; parts for two wheeled vehicles, namely chain wheels, cranks, air pumps, bells, horns, saddles, spindles, stands, spokes, spare tires, chains and chain cases, inner tubes, mud guards, handle and footrest grips, luggage carriers, wheels, handlebars, freewheels, frames, pedals, front forks, wheel rims and tires, adhesive rubber patches for repairing tubes and tires, and anti-theft devices for vehicles.
(5) - Leather goods, namely suitcases, traveling bags, satchels, knapsacks, bags, handbags, wallets, paper cases, document cases, key-rings and trunks; luggage, umbrellas and parasols.
(6) - Clothing articles, namely overcoats, raincoats, jackets, anoraks, waistcoats, blouse jackets, pants, slacks, trousers, jeans, shorts, skirts, uniforms, overalls, pullovers, t-shirts, cardigans, shirts, dresses, gowns, shits, tunics, vests, dressing-gowns, house-coats, night-gowns, night-dresses, pyjamas, tights, leotards, Bermudas, tracksuits, sweatshirts, sports sweaters, jogging suits, training suits, ski clothes, tennis-wear, swim suits, bikinis, bath gowns, beach robes; body-belts, gloves, scarves and neckerchiefs, belts, neck-ties, petticoats, underskirts, slips, underpants, briefs, panties, brassieres, headbands, hats, caps, socks, stockings, stocking suspenders; footwear, namely shoes, boots, booties, sandals, clogs, mules, slippers.
(7) - Scale models of vehicles; electronic and battery operated toys and games, computer games, board games; sporting articles, namely, machines and equipment for physical and gymnastic/sports exercises, for muscle rehabilitation and training and for aerobic and cardiovascular exercise namely treadmills, step stimulators, rowing machines, cycle simulators, dumb-bells for muscle training, all for muscle rehabilitation and training, disc barbells (including those preloaded with weights), weights and dumb-bells for muscle training; decorations for Christmas trees.