(1) - Clothing, namely, bandannas, beach cover-ups, belts, body suits, boxer shorts, caps, cloth bibs, coats, dresses, footwear, namely shoes, boots, sandals and slippers, ear muffs, gloves, hats, headbands, hosiery, housecoats, jackets, jerseys, leggings, leotards, mittens, nightshirts, pajamas, pants, raincoats, robes, scarves, shirts, shorts, skirts, socks, suits, sun visors, suspenders, sweaters, sweatpants, sweatshirts, swimsuits, swim trunks, t-shirts, ties, toques, underwear, vests, warm-up suits and wristbands.
(2) - Entertainment services, in the nature of professional ice hockey exhibitions, providing sports and entertainment, namely, hockey information via a global computer network and commercial on-line services; arranging and organizing of sports events.
(3) - Action figures, balloons, bobble head dolls, cheerleading pompoms, Christmas tree ornaments; dolls, elbow pads for athletic use, flying disks, goalie face masks for street, field, roller, in-line, and ice hockey; golf bags; handheld units for playing electronic games; head covers for golf clubs; field, street, in line and roller hockey balls; hockey gloves; hockey pucks; hockey sticks; ice skate blade covers and ice skate blade guards; ice skates; in-line and conventional roller skates; jigsaw and other manipulative puzzles; board games, knee pads for athletic use; novelty miniature goalie masks for street, field, roller, in-line, and ice hockey; novelty golf balls; plastic and wood goalie sticks for street, field, roller, in-line, and ice hockey; plastic toy canteens; plush animal toys; pool cues; puppets; shin pads for athletic use; suction cup stuffed toy animals; suction cup toy hockey pucks; tabletop hockey games using a rod to move the hockey game players; toy trucks; return tops.
(4) - Instructional books and booklets relating to hockey, excluding books and booklets relating to the rules of hockey, posters, mounted photographs, unmounted photographs, printed paper signs, sticker packs and albums, trading cards and albums, book covers, book marks, decals, bumper stickers and paper door knob hanger signs.
(5) - Pre-recorded video tapes on the subject of hockey.
(6) - Protective headgear, namely helmets and face masks, goalie masks, ornamental buttons, coffee mugs, drinking glasses, lampshades, pennants, towels, disposable lighters, garbage cans and playing cards, plastic license plates, sports bags, knapsacks, wallets, and key chains, pre-recorded audiotapes, pre-recorded DVDs and CD-ROMs relating to the game of hockey, pre-recorded DVDs and CD-ROMs containing game software relating to the game of hockey, postcards, jewellery, posters.