||Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed publications, namely, newsletters, information bulletins, brochures, postcards, manuals, calendars, posters, bumper stickers and decals; Educational materials, namely, books, pens, pencils, rulers and binders.
(2) - Promoting the transition from high school to a registered construction trade through training, education, and apprenticeship.
(3) - Stationary products, namely, letterhead, envelopes, business cards; pens pencils, labels.
(4) - Operating a website with a purpose of promoting the transition from high school to a registered construction trade.
(5) - Men's, women's and children's wearing apparel, namely shirts, t-shirts, polo shirts, tank tops, jackets, coats, vests, sweatshirts, hats, toques, personnel caps, shorts, pants and skirts.
(6) - Promotional items, namely, pennants, flags, banners, signs, party balloons, novelty buttons, lapel pins, key fobs, key chains, flashlights, match books, lighters, engravings, license holders, badges, piggy banks, water bottles, drinking flasks, cups, plaques, carvings, stationary labels, decoration ribbons, photographic prints, wastepaper baskets, nail clippers, patches, crests.