(1) - Wire and wireless multimedia and interactive telecommunications services, namely paging services, telephone services, cellular telephone services, facsimile mail services, wireless digital messaging services, telephone information services featuring a wide variety of topics, delivery of voice messages and data by electronic transmission.
(2) - Computer services, namely providing an on-line bulletin board in the field of telecommunications information and computer information networks.
(3) - Broadcast distribution services, namely cable television services, interactive digital television services delivered via internet protocol network.
(4) - Sale, rental and leasing of business and residential communication equipment, namely cellular telephones, telephone systems and switchboards.
(5) - Computer telephony integration services; digital television services delivered over internet protocol networks; electronic commerce services; export of computer software applications to offshore oil and gas industry.
(6) - Information technology services, namely sale and development of computer software and hardware relating to computer telephony integration, interactive voice response, interactive screen telephone services, digital television services; consulting and support regarding local and wide area management, software applications, development and computer systems.
(7) - Retail store services and mail order services featuring telephones, cellular telephones, answering machines, telephone answering machines, caller ID display units, telephone amplifier units and telephone directories.
(8) - Consulting services in the area of telecommunications.
(9) - Management services in the area of telecommunications.
(10) - Assessment and planning services in the area of telecommunications.
(11) - Installation, staging and configuration of network systems.
(12) - Training, educational and support services in the area of problem solutions, electronic commerce and information technology.
(13) - Internet services.