||Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Games and playthings, namely billiard and dart accessories, playing cards and golf balls; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely sport, duffle and messenger bags.
(2) - Transport of retail goods for others by rail and road, packaging, storage for others of retail goods, namely glassware, cardboard case stackers and point-of-sale materials, namely posters, shelf stands, price cards, and window signs; sponsorship, organization, production and presentation of sporting events, namely competitions, games, quizzes, sporting demonstration shows, sporting events and music events (but excluding services relating to world events and world record breaking attempts); instruction, tutoring and training services relating to beer-making, beer-storage and beer-service.
(3) - Goods made of common metals and their alloys, namely signs, key chains, key fobs and key rings, signs, service trays and ice tubs; wall plates; clocks and watches; key fobs and key rings; umbrellas; mirrors, picture frames; goods made of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, and substitutes for all these materials, or plastics, namely bar mirrors and resin signs; drinking glasses, glassware, namely pint glasses, tankards, mugs, snack plates, snack bowls;coasters and bottle openers; decorative articles, namely candles, lamps, light boxes, neon signs, figural ceramics, Christmas ornaments, and rugs; cigarette lighters.
(4) - Retail and catalogue department store services.
(5) - Clothing, namely t-shirts, sweatshirts, rugby shirts, outerwear, fashion tops, and headgear, namely hats and caps.
(6) - Entertainment, education, sporting and cultural services , namely musical and theatrical performances, providing information and instructions in the field of beer making, beer-storage, beer-service and beverage and food preparation, providing information on sports, and sporting statistics, sporting scores, sports team and player information, and information and reviews on musical, theatrical, literary and fine arts products and performances, all provided online from computer databases, web sites or via the Internet.
(7) - Mouse pads, books.
(8) - On-line retail department store services.
(9) - Musical instruments, namely Bodhrans and tin whistles.
(10) - Entertainment services, namely sponsorship, organization, production and presentation of television shows and audience participation shows, namely audience call-in shows.