(1) - Pet food and pet health products for domesticated household pets, namely: Pet chews, pet snacks, pet supplements, pet treats, Herbal and non-prescription remedies in pill, powder, liquid, and cooked ingredient forms; Nutritional supplements for pets, pain relief preparations for pets, inflammation relief preparations for pets, circulation enhancing preparations for pets; ear miticides for pets, ear cleansing preparations for pets, brewers yeast tablets for pets, flea and tick repellents and controls for pets, preparations to promote healthy skin and coats in pets, preparations for relief of skin irritations in pets, and preparations to reduce odors on pets; Stain and odor-removing preparations for use in connection with clothing, carpets, upholstery, walls, floors and other similar household and commercial surfaces.
(2) - Provide and coordinate retail and wholesale provision of services for domesticated household pets and their owners, all rendered through retail and wholesale distribution and via a global computer network, namely: Pet boarding, pet day-care, pet grooming and pet walking services; Third party shows, exhibitions and events that offer pets, pet products and pet services; Home maintenance, home protection and the performance of related services such as the care of pets and plants, snow removal, grass-cutting, cleaning, and the collection of mail and deliveries, commonly known as house-sitting services; Special benefits membership programs whereby consumers and animal care professionals enroll pets to receive special benefits and discounts on pet-related products and services; Audio, video, movie, still photography, sketch and caricature services pertaining to pets and to pet-related businesses, services and events; Syndicated and non-syndicated columns and articles relating to pets, pet products and pet services for publication in print and electronic media.
(3) - Accessories and promotional items for domesticated household pets and pet owners, namely: aprons, athletic bags, audio discs and tapes, automobile safety restraints, backpacks and knapsacks, balloons, bandanas, baskets, beach and bath towels, beach chairs, tote bags and umbrellas, beds, blankets, bicycle carriers, cushions, sheets and covers, board games, book and book bags, boots, bowls, brushes, bumper stickers, cages, calendars, caps, card games, chokers, Christmas ornaments, collars, coloring books, combs, comic strips and caricatures, costumes and masks, coveralls, curtains, decals and stickers, deodorizers, dishes, dolls, dresses, duffel bags, films, gift baskets, gloves, greeting cards, mechanical and electrical grooming clippers and cutting tools, harnesses, hats, houses, inflatable toys, jewelry, key chain and tags, leashes, leather and textile jackets, lint rollers, lunchboxes and school bags, metal and plastic food storage containers, muzzles, napkins, placemats and table cloths, notepads and notebooks, novelty buttons and pins, overalls, pens and pencils, perfume, photographs, plush toys, posters, puppets, puzzles, rubber balls and sports balls, scarves, shirts, shoes, sleeping bags, shampoos, slippers, soaps, socks, stuffed animals, sunglasses, sweatshirts, shorts, pants, pyjamas, sweaters and robes, swimsuits and beach cover-ups, T-shirts and tank tops, vacuum cleaners, vests, video discs and tapes, and wallets; Stationery namely: envelopes, labels, pads and paper.
(4) - Provide and coordinate electronic and printed directories that identify and promote pet-related businesses, services and events for domesticated household pets and their owners, all rendered through retail and wholesale distribution and via a global computer network, namely: adoption, breeding, boarding, day care, exercise, food, grooming, kennel, nutritional, rescue, training, and veterinary services.
(5) - Publications via print media and electronic media about the health, care, nutrition, lifestyle, community services and well-being of domesticated household pets, namely: Comic strips and caricatures; Photographs and posters; Informational books, leaflets, pamphlets, flyers, films, video discs and tapes, audio discs and tapes.
(6) - Provide and coordinate activities that facilitate the interaction of pets with patients and residents of medical and geriatric care facilities and assist in conjunction with a medical staff member to provide support for existing therapy procedures in an effort to improve the quality of the patient/resident's life.