||Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Chemicals for use in industry and science, namely, catalysts and additives used in refining, petrochemical and other chemical manufacturing applications, silica-based and silica-alumina-based chemicals used in industrial, consumer and coatings and print media applications, can and closure sealants, coatings for can and closures, for use in food and beverage packaging products, silica-based separation media and purification products for use in healthcare, pharmaceutical, life science and related industries; chemicals for use in or on cement, concrete, mortar, masonry, shotcrete, or other cementitious compositions; chemicals for use in the processing or manufacture of cement, concrete, mortar, masonry, shotcrete, or other cementitious compositions; chemical additives, dispersants and water-reducing agents for use in cement, concrete, mortar, masonry, shotcrete, or other cementitious compositions or in the processing or manufacture of cementitious compositions; setting agents and hardening agents for cementitious compositions; additives and admixtures for use in manufacture of cement, concrete, masonry or aggregates; chemical agents for washing or modifying a property of construction aggregates; chemicals for use in the processing or manufacturing of sand, crushed gravel or stones, quarry rock or other aggregates; soda lime (sodium calcium hydrate).
(2) - Fireproofing compositions; cementitious fireproofing materials for application to steel floors and beams, concrete surfaces and other construction materials.
(3) - Waterproofing membranes; materials in sheet or strip form for use in building or civil engineering construction and repair, namely, air barriers for protection against moisture, vapor and air infiltration, roofing underlayments, structural waterproofing membranes, weather resistive barriers for use on windows, doors and buildings; bituminous or synthetic polymer based coatings for roofs, decks and building foundations.
(4) - Mastic compositions for use in industry; coatings for cement, concrete, mortar, masonry, shotcrete, or other building or civil engineering structures; primers; non-metallic sealants for construction joints; sealing compounds; flashing (non-metallic) for roofs, windows and doors; roofing underlayments; weatherproofing materials for use in building or civil engineering construction.
(5) - Adhesive primer for use on building substrates to adhere weatherizing tape, flashing or membrane; weatherizing polymeric coating for use on building substrates; elastomeric-based coatings for use on buildings to prevent air and water infiltration.
(6) - Weatherizing membrane for use on building substrates to prevent air and water infiltration.
(7) - Grout sealant; non-metallic barrier in the nature of polymeric membrane for protecting buildings against intrusion of a liquid or gaseous substance, such as water, vapor, oil, gas, air or heat.
(8) - Vapour permeable barriers.
(9) - Waterproofing compositions; waterproofing strips; adhesive tapes and adhesive strips used in the construction industry for flashing or waterproofing; waterstop strips; joint fillers; waterstops; non-metallic materials for filling and plugging joints or openings in building or civil engineering structures; joint sealing tapes; plastic sheet material for use in building or civil engineering construction; molded plastic sheet material for use in building or civil engineering construction for drainage.