(1) - Red wine and White wine reductions and Red and White grape must syrup for use in sauces, marinades, dressings, cooking, baking and other food preparation methods.
(2) - Marketing, wholesaling, retailing, exporting, and distribution of ready-made wine sauces, reduced wine products, wine and grape must reductions, meatless vegetarian food items and other Specialty Gourmet food items.
(3) - Importing of processed and unprocessed gourmet food products for further processing.
(4) - Ready to use Red and White wine sauces, dessert sauces, marinades and dressings based on wine reductions and grape must syrup.
(5) - Roasting, blending and processing coffee, and blending and packaging Tea, spices, oils, vinegars and processing other specialty food items.
(6) - Ready to use kits, containing all base ingredients for making gourmet wine sauces, marinades and dessert sauces.
(7) - Processing pure fruit juices and essences to make them suitable for consumption by people who have an intolerance to fructose or are diabetic.
(8) - Rare spices, Organic and non-organic specialty gourmet vinegars, Organic and non-organic grape seed oil, pumpkin seed oil, truffle oil, mushroom oil, olive oil, flavored oils and other specialty oils, all for human consumption and food perparation.
(9) - Organic and non-organic fruit and vegetable syrups and fruit and vegetable essences.
(10) - Processing and manufacturing of fruit juice based products, like popcicles, lolly-pops, ice cream, energy bars and other products, all suitable for consumption by diabetics and people with an intolerance to fructose.
(11) - Organic and non-organic Specialty mustards.
(12) - Marketing, selling and leasing of water purification and filtering devices for commercial and home use, and suitable to produce still water or carbonated water, and suitable to infuse natural fruit syrups to produce fruit flavored drinks.
(13) - Organic and non-organic raw and processed Coffee, Tea and Cocoa.
(14) - Retail sales of Specialty Gourmet Food items.
(15) - Food substitutes , that are made of textured vegetable proteins, other proteins and any combination of vegetables, fruits and cereals, produced to look and taste like fish, poultry, ground meat, sliced meats, wieners, burgers and sausages, but not containing animal proteins or fats.
(16) - Operation of gourmet food take-out retail outlets, mainly providing full course cooked meals, and individual food items cooked and prepared to special order for take out, including specialty breads and cakes. Providing regular daily available soups and Sauces and other food items for take out, either fresh or frozen.
(17) - Organic and non-organic Vegetable foods, prepared Vegan meals, consisting primarily of textured vegetable proteins in combination with other meatless food products.
(18) - Providing a service for Gourmet meals cooked in your home by our chefs .
(19) - Specialty baked products, namely breads and cakes.
(20) - Sales of casual clothing and utensils for promotional purposes, namely T-shirts, sweatshirts, sport shirts, chef utensils, hats, aprons & smocks, caps, hats, jackets, sun visors, mugs and other media carrying merchandise.
(21) - Organic and non-organic specialty rice.
(22) - Providing cookbooks in printed form and CD-Rom form, featuring recipes using Go Gourmet products.
(23) - Specialty honey and honey products.
(24) - Providing and maintaining a Web based Shopping Center for advertising, taking on-line orders and processing Credit card payments. Providing and maintaining an interactive web site for the purpose of advertising and promotion, and making Product specific information and recipes available to the public, and to interact with clients requesting information or wishing to submit information or recipes.
(25) - Arranging for gourmet cooking instruction workshops and seminars, locally or internationally, in cooperation with gourmet food manufacturers and wine producers, with well-known chefs as guest instructors.
(26) - Advertising, arranging and hosting Cruises and Tours to destinations worldwide, with emphasis on Gourmet food preparation and wine and other spirit appreciation.
(27) - Establishing branches, franchises and / or wholly owned subsidiaries for Go Gourmet, both nationally and internationally.
(28) - Providing installation, servicing, and operational and consulting services for wine reduction equipment.