||Wednesday, July 21, 1999
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Chemical, biological and diagnostic reagents for scientific and research use; chemical drug precursors, excipients, dispersants, pigments, granulating agents and opacifiers all for use in the manufacture of pharmaceutical drug preparations and substances.
(2) - Educational and training services pertaining to the medical and pharmaceutical fields rendered by classes, seminars and dissemination of materials.
(3) - Skin emollient, hair lotions and skin care products, namely, dermatologicals, antibiotic tissue healants, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ointments, corticosteroid ointments and creams, anti-infective ointments and creams, scabicides; anti-viral ointments and creams; skin cleansing lotions; skin clarifiers and skin masks.
(4) - Research and development services for pharmaceutical preparations and substances.
(5) - Full line of pharmaceutical preparations and substances, namely, pharmaceutical preparations and substances for the treatment, alleviation and/or prevention of gastro-intestinal disorders, disorders of the central nervous system, disorders of the respiratory system, heart conditions and other disorders of the cardiovascular system, and migraines and other forms of headache; analgesics; antivirals; anaesthetics; anti-infectives; anti-inflammatories; antibiotics; antidepressants; broncho-dilators; anti-cancer preparations; medicated lotions for the skin and hair; decongestants and anti-histamines; muscle relaxants; anti-emetics; immunosuppressive agents; antispasmodic agents, antiepileptic agents; cardiotonics; scabicides; anti-malarials; cough suppressants; cough and cold preparations;
(6) - Disease management services, namely, providing patients and healthcare providers with information on managing the care of patients with specific diseases and on living with specific diseases.
(7) - Scientific apparatus and instruments, namely, computers and computer software for use in searching for, managing, and providing healthcare information, in patient records management, in word processing, in data base management, and as a spreadsheet by physicians and health care technicians, pharmacists, scientists, researchers and other personnel; computer software for use in searching for, managing and providing healthcare information, in word processing, in data base management and as a spreadsheet in the field of pharmaceuticals; and audio and video recordings on diseases and medicines.
(8) - Health and pharmaceutical information services; and health and pharmaceutical consulting services.
(9) - Surgical, medical and veterinary apparatus and instruments, namely, inhalers, parts and fittings therefor; aerosol dispensers for medical use; devices for the injection of medicines, namely, medical syringes; medical patches for transdermal delivery of medication; hypodermic needles; hypodermic syringes and sub-dermal auto-injectors; diagnostic apparatus and instruments, namely; ultrasonic medical diagnostic machines, MRI diagnostic machines, X-ray diagnostic machines; and diagnostic test kits for measuring isotopic ratios in breath samples.
(10) - Printed publications, namely, magazines, journals, newsletters, brochures and books in the pharmaceutical and medical and disease management and health care fields.