(1) - Computer imaging technology, namely, chemical imaging devices and electronic imaging devices, namely; (i) devices which use a laser light source to expose film, paper or metal plate substrate, (ii) devices which presensitize or prepare the film, paper or metal substrate for the purpose of making it more susceptible to the laser image being exposed, (iii) devices which are used in conjunction with computer imaging technology to develop the exposed substrate through a chemical immersion involving image development, fixing of the image onto the substrate, water rinsing the chemicals off the exposed substrate, (iv) devices used to generate electronic images which the computer imaging technology exposes onto the substrate, namely computer hardware, software applications, digital input devices using CCD (charge-coupled device) technology or laser technology for the purpose of capturing an analog image and converting it into a digital image.
(2) - Providing product integration solutions, namely, providing consumable products and computerized or mechanical equipment in a configured manner, for use in the graphic arts printing industry, namely (i) film, paper and metal substrate material, (ii) devices which presensitize or prepare the film, paper or metal substrate for the purpose of making it more susceptible to the photographic image being exposed, (iii) devices used in conjunction with photographic exposure technology to develop the exposed substrate through a chemical immersion involving development of the image, fixing of the image onto the substrate, water rinsing the chemicals off the exposed substrate.
(3) - Workflow and production management software.
(4) - Providing pre-press work flow solutions, namely, converting images and text into standardized formats for use in the graphic arts industry.
(5) - Electronic prepress equipment, namely, scanners and digital cameras.
(6) - Providing equipment repair and maintenance services for others on equipment supplied by a wide range of manufacturers, namely providing on-site labour and parts to support and maintain chemical imaging devices, electronic imaging devices and mechanical devices used in the field of graphic arts printing.
(7) - Waste reduction equipment, namely, wash water recirculators, silver recovery units and cartridges, developer and fixer reduction units, and final treatment filters.
(8) - Providing on-site training on equipment used in the graphic arts industry.
(9) - Printing plates, namely, conventional photo sensitized plates and plates for computer-to-plate systems.
(10) - Providing fully equipped demonstration centres for training in the use of equipment in the graphic arts industry.
(11) - Pre-press proofing products, namely, proofing paper, thermal processors, and digital colour proofers.
(12) - Providing training, namely, application training in the use of equipment in the graphic arts industry.
(13) - Pre-press output products, namely, automatic imagesetters for processing film and plates.
(14) - Providing support to customers, namely application, hardware and software repair services.
(15) - Photo sensitive film, namely, recording film, camera work film, contact duplicating film, and plotter film.
(16) - Providing retail and wholesale goods and services, namely consumable products, mechanical and computerized equipment, training support and repair services for use in the graphic arts industry.
(17) - Pre-press chemistry, namely, liquid concentrates chemistries and dry vacuum-packed chemistries for use in developers.
(18) - Providing digital workflow solutions, namely; (i) computer hardware and computer software applications to create or modify electronic documents or images and to convert them from digital to analog form, (ii) computer hardware and computer software applications used to transmit, manage and store electronic documents or images from one physical location to another.
(19) - Automatic mixing equipment for mixing liquid chemistries and dry concentrated chemistries; and.
(20) - Providing consultation in the areas of new equipment development and work area expansion in the graphic arts industry.
(21) - Pre-press products, namely, film chemistry, plate chemistry, and proofing chemistry.
(22) - Developing pressroom technologies.
(23) - Inkjet printer ink and inkjet printer consumables, namely print heads, connector hoses, ink cartridges, and opaque and transmissive media substrates.
(24) - The sale of direct printing equipment.
(25) - Digital storage media, namely, digital linear tapes, compact discs, digital video discs, floppy disks, zip disks, CD-ROMs and data cartridges; and.
(26) - Providing service support in the field of direct printing equipment; and.
(27) - Pressroom products, namely, blanket washes, fountain solutions, plate chemistry , and coatings.
(28) - Providing consultation in the field of direct printing equipment.