(1) - Clothing, namely, t-shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts, sport shirts, hats, tank tops, jerseys, shorts, pajamas, underwear, tracksuits, warm up suits, jackets, swimsuits, varsity jackets and socks; Head bands, sweat bands, bandanas, towels, toques, mittens, gloves, scarves, ear muffs ; Linens, namely pillows, bed sheets, tablecloths, comforters, duvet covers.
(2) - Charitable fund raising services and events basketball tournaments, fund raising dinners, awards and recognition ceremonies for the sport of basketball.
(3) - Athletic bags, umbrellas, backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags, billfolds, wallets, book bags, lunch bags and boxes, fanny packs, and waist packs.
(4) - Educational programs for adults and children to inform and educate about the sport of basketball; Educational services, namely providing incentives to adults and children to demonstrate excellence in the field of basketball, and providing awards for excellence in the field of basketball.
(5) - Pre-recorded basketball games;Computer video games and discs with games of the sport of basketball; Publications and printed matter, namely calendars, colouring books, trading cards, posters, programs, magazine, post cards, media guide, scrap books, playing cards, bookmarks, photographs, newsletter, books, and game programs, in the sport of basketball.
(6) - Organizing and conducting clinics, training programs and camps, instructional sessions, and skills seminars for players and youth in the sport of basketball.
(7) - Stickers, sticker albums, bumper stickers, flags, decals, sunglasses, eyeglass frames, cases and holders for glasses, straps for glasses, coasters, paper, plastic and cloth pennants, pencil cases, writing instruments, pens, pencils, commemorative plates, banners, drinking and decorative glasses, watches and clocks, magnets, decorative plaques, lapel pins, key chains, photograph and picture frames, and piggy banks.
(8) - Organizing and operating a professional basketball league, with games, championships, tours and tournaments.
(9) - Footwear, namely basketball shoes, basketball sneakers, athletic shoes, shoelaces; Toys, games and sporting goods of a basketball theme, namely basketballs, rubber and foam action balls, plush balls, basketball nets, basketball backboards, pumps and needles for inflating basketballs, electronic basketball table top games, basketball table top games, basketball board games, toy action figures, inflatable toys, stuffed toys, jigsaw puzzles and Christmas tree ornaments, Christmas stockings.
(10) - Organizing and operating professional basketball teams.
(11) - Nutritional, dietary and herbal supplements, namely vitamins, protein powders, and minerals; electrolyte and fruit juice drinks, meal replacement beverages and bars.
(12) - Promoting the goods and services of others through sponsorship with basketball; Hosting a website for the dissemination of information in the sport of basketball, and to provide: an on-line magazine and newsletters.
(13) - Educational services, namely providing teaching materials in the field of basketball, namely workbooks, activity books, educational software featuring basketball rules, techniques and coaching tips, and on-line tutorials.
(14) - Entertainment and educational services namely, production and distribution of television, radio and web-casting programs, statistics, trivia, news, and information in the field of basketball.
(15) - Entertainment services in the nature of personal appearances by a costumed mascot and/or dance team at basketball games and exhibitions, clinics, promotions, and other basketball-related events, special events and parties; fan club services.
(16) - Retail and /or online store selling the applicants wares, promotional contests promoting the sport of basketball, computer games, namely, video games, interactive video games, action skill games.
(17) - Marketing, advertising and promotional services for others for the promotion of the sport of basketball, and promoting sport competitions and/or events of others, namely basketball games, basketball tournaments and basketball skills demonstrations via television, radio, print media, internet. Marketing, advertising and promotional services for others in connection with the applicant's sport competitions and/or events namely basketball games, basketball tournaments and basketball skills demonstations via television, radio, print media, internet.
(18) - Organizing and conducting basketball clinics for basketball coaches, referees, officials, and timekeepers.
(19) - Producing and broadcasting of live basketball games, basketball tournaments, player interviews and press conferences on television, satellite, radio, and the internet; Producing professional basketball games, exhibitions and competitions; Promoting philanthropic activities to benefit the sport of basketball
(20) - Operation of a fitness training studio; Operation of a sports facility; conducting basketball demonstrations; operation of a basketball facility;